Subscription Boxes

Subscription Boxes

There's Something For Everyone

15
Subscription Boxes
Barkbox

Subscription boxes have become more and more popular throughout the last couple of years. Don't know what a subscription box is? It's like a magazine subscription, except instead of a magazine every month, you get a box filled with goodies. There's one out there for everyone's tastes.

Beauty

Ipsy is a beauty subscription box. Every month you get a package of a wide range of beauty supplies. All for $10 a month! Now that's a good deal.

Birchbox is also $10 a month. Birchbox is one of the original beauty boxes, and they let you pick one of your samples each month! Plus, if you review the products from the box, you get points to spend in the Birchbox shop.

But, let's say you aren't really into beauty, what else could you subscribe to?

Art

Sketchbox is the biggest one I can find. There are two options, basic and premium. Premium boxes cost slightly more, but you get the premium art supplies. If you really want the good quality, go for the premium. Even so, the basic box gives you some wonderful supplies as well.

Smart Art Box is another art subscription box. 8 or more full-sized art supplies come in this box every month. From what I can tell, the Smart Art Box has a theme to every month, while the Sketchbox just has a bunch of really cool supplies to try.

Books

I've looked more into just because I would love to be signed up for one of these.

OwlCrate is a Young Adult book subscription box, each month has a different fun theme. The books and the other bookish goodies in these boxes revolve around the theme for the month. You really never know what you will get in one of these boxes.

Other Young Adult book boxes include Uppercase Box and YA Chronicles as well as many, many others.

Animals

Barkbox is a box for dogs. Really, you get a box filled with dog goodies delivered right to your door. You pick your dog size and they fill the box with toys, treats, and chews that are the perfect size for your dog. Plus, Barkbox supports shelters, rescues, and other doggy non-profit organizations.

Meowbox is a similar feat, but for your cat. You get treats, toys, and, well, a box of course. Because what cat doesn't love a box?

There is even a Horse Box for equestrians. The box is filled with treats and other things such as grooming supplies.

Now we just need boxes for the other pets in our lives!

Food

CandyClub has two options, you can either customize your box every month, or you can have it curated for your candy tastes. Think of that, a box of candy being shipped to your door every month that is specifically for you!

Turntable Kitchen provides you with both the menu and the music! You get a mixtape and a vinyl record in your box along with recipes and ingredients.

No matter what you're looking for, there's a box somewhere out there for you.