8 Stupid Things Done At Darties That Will Make A Story Everyone Will Remember

What happens at a darty stays at a darty... sometimes.

347
Instagram

Darties are one of the best things to be held during warm Saturdays. Lots of beer will flow and lots of fun will be had. There will also be a lot of stupid things done by people who have had a little too much. These are the moments that will make the best stories and will always be brought up whenever you hang out with friends. Maybe these moments will be you this darty szn or maybe it will be one of your friends, but it will always be memorable no matter who does it.

1. Jump off a roof onto a table

This is the classic darty decision to make when you've had too much. If attempted you will have the support of the entire darty and everyone will be hyping you up. Just make sure you actually break the table or else it will just be embarrassing.

2. The bush pass out

That moment when you've had way too much and you see that nice bush just sitting there waiting for you almost calling your name to come take a 5-minute nap in it. Well, that nap will most likely turn into a nap lasting longer than 5 minutes. Just remember to choose your bush nicely so you don't attempt to sleep on a bush with thorns.

3. Snorting a shot

This one is not fun to attempt at any time, much less a darty. You will again receive a lot of hype from the people around you. You will regret doing this one later because most likely after snorting a shot you will have your nose go numb.

4. Failed beer bong/shotgun

This is one of the most embarrassing things that could happen to you. You always hate to see it. If you're not good at it then just try getting better at home and not at a darty.

5. Attempting to jump over something then fail

We all know that liquid courage feeling that we get from drinking. Some may feel that this hype event of trying to jump over a table or someone is a good idea, but most of the time it will end badly. It will end up being one hell of a story if it is successful though, so shoot your shot.

6. Makeout with a tree

This is always one of the funniest things to see at a darty. Someone who has had way too much to drink and sees a nice looking tree. This will be something to tell your friends about for a long time and will be one of the funniest stories to tell as long as you're not the one making out with a tree.

7. Throw a football off the roof and accidentally hit someone

Throwing the football around is a fun way to get people involved and having fun. This is true until someone just throws it a little off and it hits someone who isn't looking. This can also be true if you throw it and it hits something else and breaks it and that's not good at all. If the person you hit is cool about it then it will be a funny story after.

8. Passing out in the darty house

This is the worst thing you could do, but also one of the funniest. Just imagine sleeping on a couch and waking up and the only people left from the darty are the people who threw it. Hopefully, they are cool about it so it can be one big laugh.