If The "Stranger Things" Characters Had Middle School Superlatives

Most Likely To Hit You Straight In The Feels
40

If you're anything like me, you've just spent the last two weeks binge watching Stranger Things 2. It's been an emotional rollercoaster, and now you've probably moved on to Beyond Stranger Things. You've also formed emotional attachments to the different characters and I'm here to hit you with that re-tweet (#JusticeForBob, amirite?). With all of that being said, I'd like to devote this article to Stranger Things Superlatives.

1. Dustin: Most Likely To Be The Bestest Boy.

2. Eleven: Most Likely To Be HBIC.

3. Will: Most Likely To Be In The Wrong Place At The Wrong Time.

4. Mike: Most Likely To "Come In" (Only ~true~ fans will get this one.).

5. Steve: Most Likely To ~Kill It~ In The Major League.

6. Billy: Most Likely To Date Mrs. Robinson.

7. Lucas: Most Likely To Get Roasted By A Sibling.

8. Nancy: Most Likely To Kick-Ass.

9. Jonathan: Most Likely To Steal Ya Girl.

10. Joyce: Most Likely To Keep Christmas Around All Year Long.

11. Hopper: Most Likely To Hit You Right In The Feels.

12. Max: Most Likely To Be Totally Tubular.

13. Bob: Most Likely To Be The Hero.

14: Barb: Most Likely Not To Get Justice.

So, keep bingeing this show and watching cast interviews. While you're at it, you might as well keep that video of Steve swinging the baseball bat from season one on repeat. I know you want to.