Stop Listening To What Everyone Has To Say And Follow What You Believe

You do you boo boo!
29

When it comes to what is right and wrong we look around to our fellow peers, we look around to our family, we look around to society. When it comes to things that we want to do we do this as well, whether it's wanting to date, get engaged, marry, party, or own your own house. Why do we always try to find relation among things? Why do we always have to judge somebody because they are taking a different life path? Why do we always have to say something negative about the person that is choosing to live a different life from us?

Instead of pushing people to the ground, shouldn't we help lift them up? When they get engaged young or early on we should congratulate them rather than judge. When they're older and they still don't want to get married instead of shaming them we should commend them for wanting to stick to their own life plan. You see everyone lives a different life and the life you live may be very different from the people you know. The people you know probably live different lives compared to the people that they know and so on.

Nobody's life is supposed to be the exact same. Nobody is supposed to be the same person because everyone is supposed to be unique. Everyone should listen to what their heart says and what their brain says rather than what society says or what your family says. Whatever you think is the right thing for your life you should do it because nobody knows YOU better than YOU. So, you do you boo, and don't worry about what ANYONE has to say.