stitch fix summer

My Stitch Fix Box: SUMMER Edit

June, July, and August

58
My Stitch Fix Box: SUMMER Edit

@megdumas

I cannot believe it is already mid August! Summer has flown by. I changed my frequency around and opted to receive fewer boxes from the wonderful Stitch Fix. With that being said, it feels like forever since I have producing content about it!

I asked to receive some wedding attire choices as I was invited to a few that were coming up and I needed some new options! As always SF never seems to fail me.

The first piece is a buttery soft navy blue blue with lemons as a print. This French Grey Amani Button Detail Brushed Knit Skirt is so delightful and pairs great with the Foutune + Ivy Carlana Mixed Material Blouse in navy I received as well! These make for the perfect summer outfit for any day.

My favorite summer dress ever goes to the Pixley Crissie Scallop Detail Linen Dress. I loved this dress so much I wore it to my best friends rehearsal dinner! This denim like linen material gave the perfect structure while its hemline was lengthening and slimming! To add even more flare the dress came complete with pockets and a decorative cut out in the back. Looks best with a fresh tan and nude pumps!

Next a glamorous black flowy Kaileigh Flora Knit Jumpsuit this low V cut jumpsuit is not only incredibly comfortable it is sleek and sexy, a must for date night and the perfect match to red lipstick!

Last is another buttery soft item, Foutune + Ivy Irene Faux Wrap Brushed Knit Maxi Dress. This bohemian cut dress has a beautiful elegant sleeves and the floral print is so flattering and romantic! This dress will make the perfect dress for all occasions!

I hope you have enjoyed unboxing my latest Stitch Fix with me and I can't wait to see what next month brings! Interested in trying Stitch Fix for yourself? Works for women, men, and kids. Click here and get a $25 credit! https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/megandumas