I have kept a Stitch Fix subscription for almost four years and it has been the main source of my best dressed days. Stitch Fix is a clothing service that allows you to fill out a style profile online. This asks questions so they can better understand your size, style, budget and what you want to have in your closet.

Stitch Fix has designers picking out clothing and accessories based on your answers and ships to you free of charge. Once you receive such package, you try on everything, pick out what you do and don't like then complete your purchase online and ship back anything you do not wish to purchase. (In the mail certified bag with label, again free of charge).

The quality and high brands along with the service of having personalized designer shipping items directly to your door are by far one of my favorite things to open my mailbox too.

In hopes of sharing this with any fashion lovers out there, I have decided to share with you my most recent box for January!

My first item is a LULU Neli Plaid Square Scarf, this beautiful and fleecy blanket scarf has yellows, browns, greens, and is perfect for winter and fall! This also goes perfectly with some sweaters I got!

The first sweater is a hunter green AUGUST MIST Josey Elbow Patch Pullover. This one is so warm and perfectly pairs with jeans. This would also look great with a flowy midi skirt and boots! It pairs well with a skirt that also came in my box this month. FRENCH GREY Alana Skirt - black and white polka dots.

The fourth item is an EMORY PARK Raz Boxy Pullover. Mustard yellow as well in color and almost could be considered a high waisted sweater. Soft and delicate as well, perfect for any January day, especially if you wear some gold jewelry.

Last but not least, my final item in this months Stitch Fix box is an ABSOLUTELY Clara Twist Back Pullover, it is a knitted grey and has an open back with a knot. This is a perfect sweater for a date night! Be sure to wear the correct bra!

I hope you have enjoyed unboxing my latest Stich Fix with me and I can't wait to see what February brings!

Interested in trying Stitch Fix for yourself? Works for women, men, and kids). Click here and get a $25 credit!

https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/megandumas?sod=w&som=c&g=w