You know that amazing feeling when you find an entire outfit that just brings out your inner fabulous bad-ass? Well, this box is that times three! My fix this month contains a pair of shoes, two tops, skinny jeans to die for, and a jacket!

I love booties, basically, they go with anything, look great with jeans and can be dressed up or down. The Mable Ruffle Booties I received are beige, have zippers on both sides of the foot and are a short heel! That is my favorite part and was the deciding factor of saying yes for me!

Next is a long sleeve plush soft Georgia Brushed knit top, this hunter green sweater of heaven includes a criss-cross detail across the chest. Perfect for leggings too as it is on the longer side!

The second top I scored is a Kylie ribbed tie front knit top. This pink toned shirt is gonna be a great choice all year long. Not only would it look perfect with high waisted shorts but works great with your favorite pair of skinny jeans! The button details give the shirt some extra flare! A perfect top for the booties I got or does pair well with converse!

To go with these great items I received a pair of Elsie Raw hem skinny jeans. The pants are black and they have a cutoff detail on the sides by the ankle. These hug your hips so nicely creating a slim silhouette! These jeans will make the perfect go-to skinny jeans for all occasions!

Last but not least, Stitch Fix sent me an Odelle bomber jacket. I am a huge fan of olive green right now, and this is the perfect add on to my closet! This is perfect for days when you need a light jacket over a casual t-shirt or layered with some sweaters!

I hope you have enjoyed unboxing my latest Stich Fix with me and stayed tuned for what March brings!

Interested in trying Stitch Fix for yourself? Works for women, men, and kids). Click here and get a $25 credit!

https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/megandumas