Step by Step Guide to Get More Views and Likes on Instagram

only visual content

23

Instagram is the most highly engaged brand that helps people to connect with more people and increase their reach. It works a bit differently than other platforms and lets you post only visual content, this will help your audience to interact with you more often. If you are producing quality content and posting it on regular basis but still couldn’t find any positive result or increased number of views and likes on your account.

We’ll help you find out the most effective ways through which you can get enough reach and likes on your posts. Keep on reading to find out the free ways to increase views and likes on Instagram posts, reels, stories, IGTV, and video posts on the feed.

Do Instagram Views and Likes Matter?

Most Instagram marketers ask the same question how many views and likes are enough to get? Whether it’s a post, story, reel, IGTV, or live broadcast we cannot tell the exact number because it depends on the niche of your account and the total number of followers. But you can assume that your number of views and likes should be closer to your number of followers. Having more views and likes means a higher engagement rate, maximum reach, and enough targeted audience.

Some people look to buy Instagram auto likes to increase their reach and then convert them into real followers by providing quality content and applying effective strategies. Having more likes and views means that more people are interacting with your account by visiting your profile and engaging with your posts through comments, shares, and saves. This will ultimately get you more buyers if you are selling products or offering services. Also, the Instagram algorithm works on having more likes and views and it’ll boost your account according to the number of views and likes you get on your posts.

We’ll help you find out how you can increase the number of views and likes on your Instagram organically and increase your brand’s engagement.

Ways to Increase Instagram Profile Views and Likes

You need to analyze your account overall and then look for the ways through which your posts can stand out from the crowd. There are more than a billion active users on Instagram and to reach maximum engagement and compete with users having a long list of followers would be a challenging process. It's just like optimizing your blogs, articles, and other content to get the highest ranking on search engines. You need to work on your profile to increase your reach or increase engagement on your profile as a whole. Below are some effective tips for you:

Set a Unique and Simple Username

The first thing that you need to consider while creating a profile is to select a simple username and try to choose the name that is relevant and known by users. Your username should not be complicated and even an unknown should understand it without any issue. Try to use alphabets and avoid using underscores, special characters, and names with multiple and complex words. Using such names will become hard to read and find. This will automatically result in fewer searches of your account and you’ll get fewer views and likes on your posts. As people will find difficulty in finding your account and they’ll skip it rather than remembering the complex name and then searching it.

Also Read - Tinyzone

Categorize Your Brand

If you don’t have any idea about this before then keep in mind that your Instagram account is categorized on the type of content you share and promote. Although this also has an impact on the Instagram algorithm what is most obvious is that the category of your account is directly under the headline of your business profile. You might have noticed that some accounts fall under the ‘Fashion’ category, some under the advertising and media. While the brands that offer you to buy Instagram comments like Digital Aimz falls under the category of ‘Marketing Agency. Accounts that fall under this category help you get more engagement and maximum reach with potential customers and followers on your Instagram profile. To categorize your content, it's better to post relevant content consistently and stick to your niche, this will help you recognize your category and will be easy to discover your brand. This will improve the number of views on your profile and those visitors will watch your quality content and you’ll get more likes also.

Adding Keywords in Headline

Just like having a simple and known username is good to get more likes and views, similarly, you have to set the keyword in your headline. This will help users to find your account more easily, as your username and headline are two factors that show up in the search. When someone searches you on Instagram and helps you to get more traffic. People mostly search with a company name, you can add your company name along with your name in your headline. You can even add a job title, niche, industry, and some specialty in your headline. Adding Speaker, Influencers, Doctors, Fashion bloggers, and other professions will not only add relevancy to your account but will also work as a great search optimization tool. Adding keywords in your headline will surely help you attract more views to your profile.

Important Tips to Increase Likes

Getting views on Instagram is not as difficult as getting Instagram likes, to gain enough likes you have to spend your time and effort on Instagram strategies. Although it takes enough energy but you can achieve it by following the below guidelines:

Create good quality visual content to attract users.

Promote your posts on stories by adding stickers or other cool edits.

Collaborate with users having maximum followers or more followers than you.

Conclusion

To find an effective strategy is hard to find and needs a lot of work and constant planning. If you apply all the strategies defined above you can easily achieve your goal to get more views and likes. Although you have to work consistently to find the strategy that works for you.