Start off Fall with These Financial Tricks

We compiled essential strategies to help you make smart moves for the coming season. In doing so, you stand to secure yourself financially for the foreseeable future. Keep in mind, too, that you don't want to settle on just one tip or trick.

38
Financial Tricks

With fall fast approaching, now is a good time to start thinking about securing your financial future. If you're not sure where to start, that's perfectly OK. You have to start somewhere, so it may as well be here learning how to start off fall fresh with these tips and tricks for financial success.

Instead, try as many as you can manage. That's the best way to ensure that you aren't leaving money on the table when it could be in your bank account.

Need a Fresh Start?

Are you currently in debt to the IRS and struggling to figure out how you will ever settle up? You're not alone, as many taxpayers out there are in the same boat. That's why there's the IRS Fresh Start Initiative.

Thanks to this program, you may be able to reduce your tax debt considerably. So, how does the Fresh Start Program work? It's quite simple, really. You just need to contact the IRS and see if you qualify for the program.

If you do, the IRS will allow you to make affordable monthly payments until your debt is paid off. The IRS will look at how much income you typically make and compare it with the value of your liquid assets.

Once the IRS approves you, paying down your debt will be manageable and much less stressful. What's more, you can avoid getting hit with things like tax liens, penalties, interest, asset seizures, or garnishments.

In some cases, you may only have to pay a percentage of your total tax debt. Everyone has different circumstances and therefore different guidelines. But you won't know what you qualify for unless you call the IRS and inquire about the Fresh Start Initiative.

Does Shopify Let You Accept Bitcoin?

It's no secret that cryptocurrency has exploded in the past couple of years, with more and more people getting on board the crypto hype train. Depending on where you stand on the matter, you may have considered accepting Bitcoin via your Shopify account.

If you're reading this, it's probably safe to assume that you are pro-crypto, or you at least have a passing interest in what it all leads to. With the current turmoil and uncertainty in the economy, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could very well play a key role in the future of commerce.

Let's also assume that you want to accept crypto. It's important that you know how to accept Bitcoin on Shopify. The good news is that you don't need a lot of knowledge of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to start accepting payments.

A good place to start is CoinPayments. It's a platform that allows Shopify and other merchants to accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Once you create a CoinPayments account, log into it to get your Merchant ID. Write this down, as you will need it momentarily. Next, create an IPN Secret. You will need to create a secret key, as well. Click "Update Account" to ensure that your new IPN saves.

With your Key, log into your Shopify account. Your new Key needs to be entered into your payment settings on Shopify. To do this, go into your settings and click on "Payment Providers." From here, find and select "Alternative Payments" and select CoinPayments.

Finally, click to edit CoinPayments and enter your Merchant ID and IPN Secret. Click "Save," and you'll be all set to accept Bitcoin payments on Shopify.

Open a Credit Line

If you are a business owner, you should seriously consider opening an Ampla credit line. With it, you will be able to get financial solutions that are designed to help your business grow. What's more, Ampla gives you a ton of useful tools and resources to use.

With them, you can more easily sell your products and services across both retail and ecommerce channels. With Ampla in your corner, you will have the resources available to you to better control your business capital.

Many new business owners and entrepreneurs struggle with finances when they just start out. Ampla helps to rein in your working capital to ensure that it's put to its best use in your company. And if you have cash flow problems, Ampla provides solutions to keep you above water while helping your company grow in the process.

To get started, you simply need to fill out an online application. From there, you can create an account with Ampla. After processing your application, Ampla will contact you and offer you an agreement.

Plan to Sell Your Home?

Maybe you're thinking about downsizing and want to sell your house. It's something a lot of people are doing right now in order to become more efficient and save money. Thanks to websites like HomeLister, you can quickly and easily sell your home without the challenges that have traditionally come with house selling.

All you pay is a flat rate to post your home. HomeLister serves as your listing agent. When someone is interested in buying your house, you speak with them directly to negotiate. You also get to choose how much or how little help you get from your online agent.

It's a streamlined system that takes the headaches and hassles out of selling your home. What is perhaps most important to note here is that HomeLister never takes a percentage of the sale. All you pay is a flat rate.

If you'd like to try out this service, you may do so for free to see if it's how you want to sell your home. What's more, you pay once you close on the sale, and you can cancel the service anytime you wish.

Invest for the Future

If you're interested in saving for the future, you should check out commission-free investing. You can invest your money wisely and at a pace that you are comfortable with. You're also treated to the latest financial news and trends to assist you in making the most of your investments.

Numerous tools and resources are also at your fingertips. If you're new to the world of investing, there are several helpful guides that explain investing 101 in easy-to-understand terminology.

Saving alone can be a challenge. Investments can give you the edge you need to get ahead of the curve and start seeing real capital growth. If you're still on the fence and aren't sure if investing is right for you, consider the compounding returns you could see on your investments.

And the sooner you start investing, the more time your money will have to grow. If you're a business owner who is struggling to secure working capital, investments could give you the cash you need to turn your dream into a reality.

In Closing

Fall is right around the corner, so get a head-start with these tips and tricks for financial success. From investing to lowering your debt with the IRS, we have the tools you need to succeed this fall and beyond.