What Starbucks Drink Are You Based On Your Major?

Coffee and college just go together.

39
Starbucks baristas
@starbucks

Sciences:

1. Nursing: Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte

You're likely running on very little sleep and need a boost of energy to get through the day. Fall is your favorite season, so your go-to drink is a pumpkin spice latte to replenish your serotonin.

2. Chemistry: Black Caffe Americano with a double shot of espresso

Let's face it; if you're a chem major, you likely feel dead inside. You enjoy the simple things as long as they aren't too complicated. You get straight to the point and have no time for fools. Black coffee just hits different for you; the pure caffeine molecules are the best chemical.

3. Biology: Iced Blonde Vanilla Latte with soy or almond milk

Anytime you get a break from studying plants and cells, you head for your go-to energy source. Honestly, your cells just prefer caffeine instead of glucose. If you could make coffee the result of glycolysis instead of ATP, you would.

4. Kinesiology or Nutrition: Black Cold Brew

You need pure energy to keep your stamina and endurance up. You go for a straightforward cold brew as a refreshing pick me up, but you prefer it black. You are very strong, and nothing ever fazes you.

5. Biobehavioral Health or Human Development and Family Studies: Iced Caramel Macchiato

If you're like me, you love a mix of a slightly sweet but strong coffee. You live on coffee and will likely drink anything, but an iced caramel macchiato is your favorite.

6. Pre-Med: Nitro Cold Brew

You need coffee at all times. You drink coffee for energy, not for the taste. For you, coffee is a requirement to get anything done.

Engineering and Information Sciences & Technology

7. Mechanical, Chemical, Biomedical, or Civil Engineering: Nitro Cold Brew with Sweet Cream

You are a unique breed. Between classes, you go for an intense but creamy coffee to power your brain.

8. Computer or Data Science: Iced Mocha Latte

You need the energy from coffee but don't like the taste. You love a caffeinated chocolate milk type drink in between writing lines of code.

Liberal Arts and Education:

9. English: Chai Latte

You secretly prefer the taste of tea over coffee. While reading literature and writing papers, your chai latte provides warmth and a cozy aesthetic.

10. History: Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino

You are a sweet and chill person who needs a sweet pick me up from time to time. You crave something different and unique because sometimes you get bored learning history.

11. Political Science: Dragon Drink

You are a force to be reckoned with. You simply have no time for trivial matters. A dragon drink just hits different for you.

12. Psychology: Pink Drink

Coffee gives you anxiety, so you prefer a refresher instead. You likely have a bubbly personality, but you realized you might have a sprinkle of mental illness. Between classes, your pink drink satisfies all your serotonin needs.

13. Any Language Studies: Kiwi Starfruit Lemonade Drink

You are fun and quirky. A tangy drink just fits your vibe.

14. Women and Gender Studies: Iced Guava Passionfruit Drink

When it comes to dismantling the patriarchy, a guava passionfruit drink is a fuel you need. A sweet and fruity drink between classes is the best.

15. Criminology: Flat White

You're practical and straight to the point. A simple coffee with an abundance of caffeine is everything you need.

16. Education: Oatmilk Honey Latte

You're a sweet and energetic person who loves to talk. You love coffee with some form of nut or oat milk.

Arts

17. Visual Arts, Art History or Art Education: Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew

Fall is your season, and you love the aesthetic. You love coffee in any form, but a pumpkin cream cold brew is your favorite drink while studying or making art.

18. Theatre, Dance, or Music: Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte

You are always on the go and busy doing a million different things. An iced cinnamon dolce latte just hits different for you.