Stan Lee Came Up With Every Marvel Character We Love, And That's Why He Is The Real Hero Here

“Face front, true believers!”
485

It's finally opening week for the new Avengers movie! "Avengers: Infinity War" is expected to be one of the top movies of 2018 and that's definitely not a surprise since Marvel's "Black Panther" reached $1.3 billion for the global box office which surpassed "Titanic" as the third top-grossing film of all time.

It's being said that the new movie is on its way to box office history as well; opening weekend could make up to $200 million! But who is behind all the magic of the Marvel series? The one and only Stan Lee of course! I used to not care one single bit about these movies because I thought they weren't my thing, but after my boyfriend forced me to watch "Iron Man" and "Thor: Ragnarok," I ended up really enjoying them and now we're planning on going on opening day to see the new movie!

My boyfriend and I also have a little game we always do while watching one of the movies, and that is looking for Stan Lee's cameo in the movie. Stan Lee is a big wig with the Marvel comics. He is former editor-in-chief of the comic book series, but now he helps run the movies. And like I stated before, he gets his own cameo in almost every single one.

Why does he get his own little part in the movies? Because Stan Lee is basically the backbone of Marvel.

Every time he's featured, it's a little tribute to how much work he has done for the series and adds a laugh every time he's on screen. In my opinion, the movies simply wouldn't be the same without his cameo. It's a tradition that he's in them, his first cameo dates back to 1989 in the TV "Hulk" spin-off movies.

Stan Lee explains why he loves doing these cameo's so much, "It's fun. For about 12 seconds, I feel like I'm an actor. Every kid wants to be an actor. When I was a kid, I thought, 'Oh, it'd be great to be like Errol Flynn. I want to be an actor.' So I do my cameo. For that brief period, I'm an actor." He may be 95 years old, but that doesn't stop him from living his dream of being an actor for a brief moment.

With all that being said, if you're heading to the movie theaters anytime this weekend to check out the new "Avengers" movie like me, make sure to keep an eye out for Mr. Lee's couple of seconds of fame.