1. Deciding you need a change
2. Finding the "perfect" look...
On someone else and hoping that it will look just as good on you.
Haha, yeah right.
3. Asking everyone for their opinion
Just because you like it, doesn't mean that everyone else will. Plus, you don't want to look ridiculous, so asking those around you for their opinion is crucial.
4. Finally biting the bullet
No looking back now...as your hair falls to the ground and countless thoughts of "Am I making the right decision?" flood into your mind.
5. Realizing you made a mistake
What happened to that style that looked so cute on Pinterest?
There must be some mistake! Cue the crying, hyperventilation and scheming ways to get your hair back.
6. Learning to love it and the new you
The initial surprise has finally worn off and you realize that you love it.
But, in the rare case that you don't, don't worry, it's only hair, it'll grow back.