Spring Semester As Told By Disney/Pixar

Spring Semester As Told By Disney/Pixar

"If you can dream if, you can do it."

26
Spring Semester As Told By Disney/Pixar
Pintrest

Everyone knows spring semester can be difficult. You wanna be home for the summer, but you have to go through the toughest part of the winter first...and not to mention you have to go to all your classes too.

It can be a lot of work, but these characters definitely get it:

Waking up is hard

Every college kid would much rather sleep all day than get out of bed and be productive. Anna gets that, she knows exactly how we feel. What can I say, we all need our beauty sleep! How else would we be able to face the day? Whether it's our sister's coronation day, or just getting out of bed to go to that 10 am lecture, That extra 5 minutes in the morning really makes a difference on how your day goes!

Oversleeping

Yes, those extra 5 minutes are vital, but when 5 minutes turns into 10 or 15, you jump out of bed with a Tarzan-like "IIIIII--AHHHHHH- am so late for class," and you end up being so late that not even swinging from trees could get you there in time. Though you have thought about it. I mean, Tarzan did it just fine, I bet he never missed a single class.

Haven't eaten in the last 5 minutes

Being in college, there's always food at your disposal. And all you want to do is eat it all. You're stuck inside studying or avoiding the cold pretty often, so why wouldn't you eat. Don't lie, we've all felt like Stitch at one point or another. You just always feel a little better when you're stuffing your face, missing your ohana back home. Even when you try to go on a diet, you know you'll always be a sucker for cake!

And what's the deal with textbooks?!

Buying textbooks is so stressful. There's so many and they cost so much money! RUDE. But Belle understands that we are overwhelmed by all the books that are put in front of us. How can we pick which ones are right, how will we know what to read first! What Belle may not understand is our procrastination, and always putting that homework off until the last petal falls off that rose. OOPS.

"Attendance doesn't count"

Admit it, you know you feel relieved and blessed when the professor says attendance isn't mandatory. You may even say they are the fairest of them all! You disappear just about as fast as this witch from Snow White. Ok... so maybe you do go to class even if they say it isn't mandatory. But maybe you always see this face in the back of your mind like the devil on your shoulder telling you not to go.

Spring.........??

They call it spring semester, but its really like extended winter featuring a little teeny tiny bit of spring. We all feel like Elsa on those days when the school just does such a great job clearing the roads that we still have class even in a snowstorm. I guess the cold never bothered us anyway?

Midterms and Finals

Those two words already make me cringe just thinking about them. Being stuck in the library for hours on end, wondering when you'll ever see the light of day again, or walk again on those what do you call them....? Oh! Streets! Ariel always knew what she was talking about with this one, she just wanted to be with all the people! We've all been there, girl.

When class gets out early

People can't move fast enough to get out of the room when the professor ends class early. It's just like these pups from "101 Dalmatians." It was a long class, and you just want to get home and chill out while you let your brain recover from the tough lesson you just learned. You just want to get away from that Cruella Di Ville- I mean professor- as fast as you can!

The end is near

When the semester finally ends and you get to go home and go to the beach with your friends, we all know exactly how Dash feels. It may have been a tough semester, but we always make it out and we always end up back home to have an incredible summer break!