5 Spring Peep Recipes You Need To Try ASAP

I've already started stocking up.
67

It's official! Spring is here. You know what that means, right? Another chocolate season has arrived, and Pinterest is ready. Every March, I get ready to make spring recipes by stocking up on marshmallow Peeps and chocolate eggs. I'm a sugarholic, what can I say? Here are some of my favorite recipes made with the classic spring candy:

1. Swimming Peep jello cups

This is the first year I've seen these, and couldn't believe I hadn't seen them before! I love using Peeps in recipes that don't require me to melt them down or alter them, so I appreciated this classy, yet creative approach. Check out this awesome recipe for Peeps that float!

2. Peeps in grass cupcakes

I'm a fan of cupcakes in all shapes and flavors, so naturally, I gravitated toward this recipe. Not only does it use unaltered peeps, but this recipe works for gluten-free eaters as well, because you can use any gluten-free or vegan cake mix. Check out this sweet recipe!

3. Speed racer Peeps

Again, this was a first for me. There are countless versions of this recipe on Pinterest using cookies of all kinds as bottom wheels or steering wheels. This is a perfect dessert for a birthday party, springtime brunch, or Easter celebration. See the recipe here!

4. Peep sunflower brownies

If you're looking for a recipe that feeds many, here is your solution! This recipe is sure to please at your next springtime get-together. If you're an Instagram foodie, this is a recipe that's sure to gain tons of likes. I recommend bringing this to your next potluck party or picnic. Check out the testy recipe here!

5. Peeps in nests

This is a personal favorite that I make every year. You can decide to use either regular coconut macaroons or half-dipped chocolate-dipped macaroons. Either one is sure to please! Chocolate or standard jelly beans will typically fit inside, and re-tweets are almost guaranteed on photos of these little nests. See the final recipe here!

Do you have other Peep recipes, or even just a few general favorite spring recipes? Share them with me at @CarolineSaysSo on Twitter!