Spring 2019 Hair Trends

7 Spring Hair Trends That Are So Cute You'll Be Calling Your Hairstylist ASAP

New year, new hair cut

144
https://www.instagram.com/zoella/
https://www.instagram.com/zoella/

Hello, good hair!

Straight from the high fashion streets in London and the socialites of Los Angeles, Spring 2019 is stepping up its hair game. Say goodbye to your ombre hair and welcome the hair of your dreams. The general trend seems to be fresh and easy hair. The kind of hair that can bring you from cute to chic within the matter of one hair appointment.

Which hair trend will you be trying?

1. Baby Bangs

Baby bangs + shag 💕 . . . . . . . @nataliecuomo__… | Cuts in 2019 | Pinterest | Hair styles, Hair and Short hair styles

www.pinterest.com

Not only is this super cute, but when it starts to grow out, it won't be stuck in your eyes until you see your stylist next.

2. Faded Pastel Color

The Prettiest Hair-Color Trends to Try in 2019

www.pinterest.com

Khloe Kardashian is always on trend and this hair color is making waves. This bright and soft colorful look is now easier than ever thanks to wash-in color treatments. It's all the fun without the serious commitment.

3. Apricot Color

"Blorange" Is The Latest Hair Color Trend To Sweep Instagram — & It's Even Better Than Rosé

www.pinterest.com

Rosè air was so last year. Apricot hair is taking the cake for this year's hair color. This blend of orange and blonde is one of the most fun colors, plus it's wearable!

4. Curtain Bangs

Bridal bangs - 2018 curtain bangs with wedding updos, loose wavy hair

www.pinterest.com

This versatile look combines glamorous luxe with girl-next-door. You'll basically be walking out of a rom-com every time you hit the streets.

5. Jaw Line Bob

50 Classy Short Bob Haircuts and Hairstyles with Bangs

www.pinterest.com

Cut those locks goodbye and say hello to the new you this Spring.

6. Toasted Coconut Color

Brunettes Take Note: "Toasted Coconut" Hair Is the New Way to Lighten Your Locks

www.pinterest.com

Dark roots, white ends, holy moly this is a LOOK ladies!

7. Shag Cut

50 Best Variations of a Medium Shag Haircut for Your Distinctive Style

www.pinterest.com

The "shag" hair cut is back and with a vengeance. If you have naturally curly hair, this is your time to shine.