For those of us that want to save our limited supply of funds during spring break and spend some quality time with family and dogs instead of living life to the fullest in a prime vacation spot with gals in trendy swimsuits; finding ways to keep yourself occupied is often difficult. Here are some ideas to get the ball rolling;
1. Watch your friends snap stories in Cabo
Wallow in your FOMO and make yourself a smoothie to pretend that you are also having an exotic spring break getaway
2. Pet a dog
Take advantage of all the domestic animals in your hometown, and stock up on love from your doggos that you’ve been deprived from all quarter.
3. Finally watch that one episode of house of card you promised you would watch with your mom a year ago
Use your week of academic freedom to binge watch every Netflix series in existence.
4. Think about working out
It’s the thought that counts, right?
5. Build up enough sleep to get you through next quarter
Don’t get out of bed until break is over.
6. Hoard food under your bed at home like a packrat to stock up your at-school snack stash
7. Take advantage of your generous family and eat family dinner every night
8. Relive your glory days by visiting your old high school
Always seems like a good idea until you realize high school sucks and you're thriving in college.
7. Knock on doors looking for young children to babysit to try and make some small sum of money before going back to school
8. Guilt your parents into buying you Girl Scout cookies
9. Convince your mom that she need to get her nails and hair done and pray you can tag along
10. Chuck e Cheese?
Literally just grasping at straws here