songs to add to your spring break playlist

10 Songs To Add To Your Spring Break Playlist

A list of new songs, old songs, and groovy tunes alike.

53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE2Ira-Cwxo

Whether you're taking a road trip or plan on staying in all week, you're going to need music to keep you company this spring break. Here are ten bops that radiate happiness and good vibes- and need to be added to your spring playlist.

"Nights" by Frank Ocean

Youtube

This song will never die. "Nights" is another one of Frank Ocean's beautiful songs that makes you want to go for a long drive by yourself and think about everything and nothing.

"Life Must Go On" by Quinn XCII

Youtube

This song is the epitome of good vibes- as cringy as that sounds. If you like this song, you'll probably end up like the rest of his new album, From Michigan With Love.

"Dirty Water" by Marc E. Bassy

Youtube

This song, from the album Groovy People, came out three years ago and I'm still not over it. It's the perfect sing-along song accompanied by a catchy beat and a funky rhythm.

"my boy" by Billie Eilish

Youtube

"My boy loves his friends like I love my split ends, and by that I mean he cuts 'em of." A tempo change and creative lyrics make "my boy" a catchy pop song that's also somewhat relatable.

"Rebels" by Ivy Adara

Youtube

This song takes some of the most basic lyrics and turns them into a chill song with a relaxed beat.

"Talk" by Khalid

Youtube

A chill and laidback song, "Talk" is the perfect driving-with-the-windows-down kind of tune.

"What If I Go?" by Mura Masa

Youtube

Falling into the pop and electro category, this song has a funky beat and a beautiful lead voice that makes it the perfect song for your spring playlist.

"Sucker" by the Jonas Brothers

Youtube

You bet your bottom dollar this song is going to be included in this article. I have nothing to say about "Sucker" besides the fact that you need to listen to it if you haven't yet already.

"You Had Your Soul With You" by The National

Youtube

This indie song is simple yet beautiful and pairs well with breezy spring and summer nights that don't really have a plan.

"Africa" by Toto

Youtube

This song may be older than most of the people reading this article, but it will always be a classic. "Africa" is the kind of song you listen to when you feel like dancing alone in your room with your string lights turned on. Needless to say, it's a banger.