really good spotify playlists

I must confess, I actually use Apple Music. I just find it to be a lot more convenient to use on my phone. But, I always find myself going back to Spotify for the playlists. Seriously, no music platform can rival the Spotify playlists, no matter how hard they may try. These are my top 11 Spotify playlists, and you can bet that you'll find me jamming to them in the library at midnight.

1. Songs that Never Fail to Make White People Beyond Turnt

Songs that Never Fail to Make White People Beyond Turnt – haey1

This is a playlist of classic bangers that will get everyone singing.

2. Songs to Sing in the Shower

Songs to Sing in the Shower – Spotify

If you're telling me you haven't screamed the lyrics to Mr. Brightside or Uptown Girl in the shower, you're lying.

3. M&G

m&g – avagrace7198

If you like twenty one pilots or Talking Heads, this is the playlist for you. It's basically all of their music, plus other alternative songs and some Childish Gambino, all in one spot.

4. Earthling

earthling – Kalyn Nicholson

Some good old Mumford and Sons and Maggie Rogers

5. 60's Rock Anthems

'60s Rock Anthems – Spotify

From the Beatles to Led Zeppelin, a lot of classic Good Vibrations in this playlist.

6. '90s Rock

'90s Rock – Spotify

Nirvana and the Red Hot Chili Peppers ... need I say more?

7. Chill

chill baby – lyriclxvell

I usually put this on in the background while I'm reading. Lots of Jon Bellion, Frank Ocean, and the Neighbourhood.

8. When I Think I'm Punk

when i think i'm punk – lyriclxvell

Its basically a mainstream punk playlist - think All Time Low, Paramore, and The Maine.

9. This Is Amy Winehouse

This Is Amy Winehouse – Spotify

Basically every song you need to know by Amy Winehouse.

10. This Is Drake

This Is Drake – Spotify

All of Drake's hits in one place.

11. This Is Frank Ocean

This Is Frank Ocean – Spotify

I feel like there isn't a bad time to listen to Frank Ocean - great for studying, driving, literally anything.