Spark Your Creativity

Spark Your Creativity

Close your eyes and imagine every once in awhile. Your mind is free and can go wherever you want it to.

59

The single-handed most crowning achievement that we can pursue for ourselves is to free our minds. Every day, wherever we are, whatever we are doing, we put up boundaries for ourselves. We do this involuntarily of course, but it's how we are taught to think. We are taught to conform to the standards of society and the monotony of life. The hardest thing for us to do is to realize that we've let our minds slip and not expand to uncontrollable power. This uncontrollable and omniscient power is what I call creativity.

Once we let our mind expand and thrust into relentless creativity, everything seems to flow so easily.

The thing is, a boundary only exists if we believe it does. I'm faulty for this, don't get me wrong, but I push myself to find ways to be creative daily. It doesn't matter what form it comes in, that's not the point. The point is that when we train our minds to be creative, we find ourselves immersed in a world of endless possibilities.

When we let our minds run wild and free with imagination, we unleash so much concealed energy. Pushing boundaries to think in new ways excites and challenges us. It makes us excited to wake up every day to create new things and explore more. You'll be filled with newfound energy the more creative you are in your everyday life.

I find my creativity in many areas, like painting, drawing (my chalkboard wall is the best), writing, photography, making new foods, watching YouTube videos and learning new things, Scouting, and so many other ways. Honestly, it's not as hard as it seems. Creativity comes in almost everything that we do on a daily basis. Even putting your outfit together every day involves creativity. You probably already do so many things that are creative; now is the time to explore them.

Creativity is truly one of the most powerful qualities that we possess as humans. It individualizes us, and it's something that makes us vastly different outside of DNA. It's given free of charge to us, yet we don't empower it to our advantage. If you're searching to be different and unique, embrace your personal creativity and let your mind wander and explore new realms. Your creative pilot light is already lit, so why not turn it into a raging fire of creations?