To My Chi O Sisters, Thank You For Filling Me With Joy

We put up with each other at 6 a.m. after a breakup, 2 a.m. for a chocolate chip waffle run.
451

Chi Omega is something I hold very close to my heart. I have spent a little over half a year with these amazing women and have encountered some of the most joyous, encouraging, high energy individuals I have ever met. This sisterhood is beyond special to me.

I can be in the worst mood of my life, but it is impossible to continue down the path of negativity when I am surrounded by a group of Chi O girls.

That being said, if I struggle with anything, lack motivation or need a little push--these are the women I run to.

The amount of genuine support and love I receive on a daily basis is very special, and I have never felt such an overwhelming amount of love and acceptance in my life.

I am very grateful to be in a sorority where every person I meet is so genuine and kind-hearted.

In high school, it would be impossible to stand in a single room and have such a high quantity of high-quality friendships that I have in my sorority.

Chi Omega honestly is my Utopia.

No matter how terrible life seems or how upset a situation makes me feel, the second I am in the presence of a sister my day immediately turns around.

Before joining this chapter I would have never guessed a single human being could literally transform my mood so quickly, but my friends truly are rock stars.

Sometimes I feel a little dull and lack inspiration. Sometimes it is extremely hard to push myself to get things done.

But I have so many incredible girls surrounding me that spend hours upon hours in the library, hold multiple leadership positions and responsibilities at once, and still, manage to succeed- so I can too!

If they can do something great, so can I. The inspiration constantly flows and I love it!

The energy in Chi Omega is beyond special.

My heart literally explodes with joy when I see my beautiful friends because I feel so thankful and lucky to know them.

Every girl I know in this chapter is so unique and beautiful and amazing for so many reasons. We are all so diverse but always come together to support each other until the very end, it makes my heart so happy.

We put up with each other at 6 a.m. after a breakup, 2 a.m. for a chocolate chip waffle run, or just after class to hit the gym together.

I can honestly say these girls fill me with so much joy and happiness and I do not know what I would do without them at this point in life.

It is only my freshman year and I cannot wait to see what the next three have in store for me because my times thus far have been nothing short of amazing.