20 Things Sorority Girls Say To Each Other On The Daily

If you haven't said any of these, do you even srat?

3629
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/10/02/636425625798228486-2125787527_635625126491063212-541374817_amanda-bynes-sydney-white.jpg

Being in a sorority definitely comes with its fair share of stereotypes. According to most of the world, we all dress, look and act the same. While that's not always the case, sorority girls are still their own breed. Since we're all always together, it's too easy for us to do similar things and adapt to the same lifestyles. If you're in a sorority, you've probably said one, if not all, of these things to your other sorority sisters at one point.

Here are 20 things sorority girls say to each other on the daily:

1. "Where's our social this weekend?"

2. "Ugh, I don't want to go to chapter"

3. "We're literally always at *insert frat name*"

4. "I need a date for formal"

5. "I hate frat boys"

6. "What frat are you in?"

7. "Whose your big/little?"

8. "Big/little goals"

9. "Why hasn't he texted me yet?"

10. "Are you going out tonight?"

11. "What are you wearing tonight?"

12. "I have nothing to wear"

13. "Can I borrow what you wore last night?"

14. "Is it a heels kind of night?"

15. "I just ran into *insert frat boy's name* at *insert place*"

16. "Where's the alcohol at this frat?"

17. "I'm never drinking again."

18. "I'm not going to drunk text him" *drunk texts him*

19. "I met the nicest girl in the bathroom at *insert frat name* last night"

20. "OMG no way, you know *insert girl's name in another sorority* ?!"

Just face it, you're sooooo srat.