25 Songs You Need For The Perfect Christmas Playlist

"It's the most wonderful time of the year..."
99

Now that Thanksgiving is behind us, it can only mean one thing: it is officially Christmastime! So while you are spending the upcoming weeks feverishly getting your tree, putting up all the decorations, and buying gifts for your family and friends, there is one element to get you in the Christmas sprit that cannot be left out—listening to all the best Christmas music. Whether you are walking outside in the cold weather or sitting at home by the fireplace, putting on some Christmas music will automatically give you that special feeling that only Christmastime can bring. Here are all the songs you need for the perfect Christmas playlist:

1) "O Holy Night" - Céline Dion

2) "All I Want For Christmas Is You" - Mariah Carey

3) "Believe" - Josh Groban

4) "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)" - John Lennon

5) "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" - Darlene Love

6) "Sleigh Ride" - The Ronettes

7) "Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town" - Bruce Springsteen

8) "Wonderful Christmas Time" - Paul McCartney

9) "The Christmas Song" - Nat King Cole

10) "My Only Wish (This Year)" - Britney Spears

11) "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" - Michael Bublé

12) "Last Christmas" - Ashley Tisdale

13) "White Christmas" - Bing Crosby

14) "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" - Brenda Lee

15) "The Magic Of Christmas Day" - Rosie O'Donnell and Céline Dion

16) "Baby, It's Cold Outside" - Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga

17) "Jingle Bell Rock" - Bobby Helms

18) "Carol Of The Bells" - John Williams (Home Alone Soundtrack)

19) "White Christmas" - Irving Berlin

20) "Frosty The Snowman" - Jimmy Durante

21) "Happy Holidays" - Andy Williams

22) "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" - Amy Grant

23) "Let It Snow" - Dean Martin

24) "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer" - Burl Ives

25) "Feliz Navidad" - José Feliciano