We all need those songs that can hype us up in any given situation. Got a big game? Got a big test? Or anything big going on in your life? No worries, here's a list of some songs that will make sure to get you ready!

1. "Power," Kanye West 

This song has the ability to turn your mood from a nay to a total yay. Kanye's powerful lyrics and awesome beats can make any day a great day. Anyone can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk? Well don't worry because this song will help you walk with confidence!

2. "All I Do Is Win," DJ Kaled ft. T-Pain, Ludacris, Rick Ross, and Snoop Dogg

I'm pretty sure that everyone knows this song, but if you don't I would definitely recommend you take a listen. This song came out in 2010, and it's still a banger! With almost a whole decade under its belt, I find it awesome that people still play this song to get pumped up. The great thing about this song is that it's so adaptable that it can be played anywhere. I've heard this song at big sporting events and parties. When a song can make an appearance anywhere, it has so much potential.

3. "Jungle," (Remix) X Ambassadors & Jamie N Commons ft. Jay Z

The energy this song brings is so unreal! The confidence booster is to the roof! This is one of those songs that get you mentally prepared for any challenge coming your way. Take a listen so you can see what I'm talking about, and trust me, you won't regret it!

4. "Hall of Fame," The Script 

The Script does a great job captivating the listener's attention with the cool introduction to this song. Jamming to this can make you feel unstoppable. I would definitely recommend listening to this song before a big game or a big exam. Feeling like you're on top of the world is always a good thing. Don't be afraid to be fearless!

5. "Lose Yourself," Eminem 

Who can deny that this is an ultimate classic pump up song? I'm pretty sure you can find this on any workout playlist. "Lose Yourself" isn't just a pump up song, but a story of an underdog working his way to the top—which is relatable because I'm sure we are all working to achieve our goals. Remember to turn up this song to get some inspiration.

I hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do. If you're getting ready for a big game, big test, or anything big that's going on in your life, I just want to wish you good luck. As Benjamin Franklin once said, "You can do anything you set your mind to." Go out and make it happen!