Do Something Today You'll Be Glad You Did Tomorrow

Each day impacts the next; may your actions of today benefit you tomorrow and the following days.

73
interiorsolutions.net

Today, as any other day, is a fresh slate. What held you down yesterday doesn't have to hold you down today. Your anxieties and stressors do not have to burden your abilities. Make something great of today. Do something today you'll be glad you did tomorrow.

Those clothes that are too tight, too loose, no longer "you", etc.- donate them! While becoming more organized and ridding your closet of clothes you no longer wear, you are clothing someone who will be glad to wear anything that'll provide them with warmth and protection.

Those texts/pictures you go to when you know you need a good cry, but have grown to be an unhealthy outlet- delete them. It's okay to need to cry; it's healthy to cry on a general basis! However, make sure that your outlet is a healthy one.

That assignment you've been holding off on- start and finish it. I am the ultimate procrastinator, I truly feel for you, but I cannot deny the anxiety that consumes me when I choose simply to hold off on completing a task/assignment. Surge your energy, and get as much done as you can. It's SO worth it.

That phone call you haven't returned- return it. Whether you get the job or not, earn the scholarship or not, reconnect with a friend or not, get good news or bad news- don't end up missing an opportunity or allow your anxiety to prevent you from being proactive.

That workout plan you crafted but haven't put into action- ease into it. Maybe try a few of the workouts rather than all of them? Or less reps in the beginning? Take breaks between reps? WHATEVER it is you need to do to make what you want possible.

Those sharp objects you know are tempting, or that are in reach if you have a bad day- throw them out or give them to a friend to dispose of. When you no longer have easy access to what you need to harm yourself, you are less likely to self harm. The less you harm yourself, may you love yourself more and more.

That person you've been meaning to introduce yourself to- strike up a conversation with them. That individual could be your next best friend! They have stories yet to share, jokes yet to humor you with, lessons yet to teach you... Dare yourself to be known, and to know others.

The mental image you have of what you need to look like to be "perfect"- BURN it! There is no ideal body, shape, or size. May your self portrait become the mental image of what you adore. Fall in love with your curves, quirks, twitches, etc.

These are just a few dares that may or may not correlate with your life, but PLEASE dare yourself to do something you'll be glad you did tomorrow.