Let Extroverts be social butterflies because they thrive on social interaction

An inside look on what it means to be an extrovert

377

For a while, I thought I was an introvert. As I got older, I realized that I hate being alone. Being alone is a challenge for extroverts. We feel most energized around other people and we tend to dominate conversation in group settings. This is beneficial in social situations. The discovery of being an extrovert led me to pick a career where I can meet different people and help them out to the best of my abilities. There are so many qualities extroverted people have that can benefit themselves and those around them.

Most extroverts are able to smoothly carry on a conversation with others. However, extroverts simply like to observe people and listen to them talk as much as hearing themselves talk. Extroverts are those who enjoy meeting new people and making connections. This is a favorable trait for all social engagements and something that should not be taken for granted. Extroverts almost always have something to say, and it's difficult to keep quiet. Extroverted people are open books, so you'll never have a hard time knowing their intentions or who they truly are.

Extroverts get bored easily, so they always require a task to complete. It can even be hard to stay focused on just one task, so they try to multitask. For extroverted people, it can be hard to relax. This is why extroverts thrive around other people and have a difficult time when they are alone.

I hope this helped you to better understand their behavior and how to communicate with them. Extroverts and their good-natured amiability should not go unappreciated. Each person's unique character traits allow them to perform what they should. If you cannot identify whether the person is an introvert or extrovert, maybe get to know them better. It's never too late to make deeper connections.