So Far, 2018 hasn't been my year, But that won't stop me from trying to make it the best

Stuff needs to fall apart in order for things to get better.

694

Within the few months of 2018, my world turned upside down. I've lost two grandfathers and had my heart broken. Sure, it takes time for this things to heal but this isn't going to stop me from trying to make this year better than the rest.

Having these things happen really puts you down. It gives you no motivation to do anything, even if it's something you love. You don't want to do anything, put everything off until last minute... Any little thing you can do to just try to help yourself.

But because these things happen doesn't mean you should put your life on hold. You need to still do the things you love, maybe cut back on certain stuff till you figure life out for yourself.

Stuff needs to fall apart in order for things to get better. Sometimes you need these heart breaks in order to learn, even to learn more about yourself.

Take this time to focus on yourself and school if that's what you need to do. Live your life how you want, and have a great time. Don't let this heartbreak hurt you more than what it needs to be.