Small-Town Problems

Small-Town Problems

Hopkinton, Massachusetts

68
Small-Town Problems
Wixstatic

Growing up in a small town, I knew everyone in my grade, saw their parents at the grocery store, and knew where almost everyone lived. I don't prefer to have grown up in any other town. Hopkinton taught a a great since of community and pride from where I come from. Here are 25 reasons you know you are from Hopkinton, Massachusetts that everyone can relate to.

1. Past 10:00 pm there is not a car on the road.

2. You tell everyone you live 26.2 miles away from Boston.

3. Colellas’s was so convenient when it was in the center of town.

4. The guys at Hopkinton Gas are creepy, but you go there because they pump it for you.

5. It is “The Gourm” not Hopkinton Gourmet.

6. You go to Bittersweet only for taking the artsy pictures of your coffee.

7. Going down town in middle school was the coolest thing ever.

8. The Natick Mall is like your second home.

9. Explaining to everyone what a “Hiller” is.

10. But always happy to know you are not a “Clocker.”

11. If you parked in Senior Lot you were part of the lucky crew.

12. Town might be small, but still takes you 15 minutes to get to your best friend’s house.

13. Price Chopper gets lit every night.

14. You were sad to see the Golden Spoon go.

15. Every time there is a new restaurant in town you have to go try it.

16. Going to Target you see at least five people you know.

17. You either have to go to Milford or Westboro to get basically anything.

18. Sunday morning church is filled with your entire grade.

19. The cops pay more attention on Friday night than any time else.

20. Summers are filled with drives with the windows down to Ulhmans.

21. If you go to the Cape you WILL see someone you know.

22. Bills pizza is not that good, but you eat it anyway.

23. Mr. Howard will always be that teacher you never want to talk about again.

24. Mr. Bishop will forever be the tallest man you know.

25. Once a Hiller always a Hiller.