Weightloss

Size Really Is Just A Number, So Let's Stop Letting It Define Who We Are

Every single one of us is beautiful, just the way we are.

93
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrp0zJZu0a4

We are all born with different qualities that make us who we are, and genetics has a big play. Every girl wants to look like the tall, airbrushed, flawless model on the cover of every fashion magazine or walking down the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show runway. But my question is, why?

People in our society are taught to think and look a certain way but the fact of the matter is, we are ALL built differently.

Women can be just plain mean and hypocritical, picking out every single flaw they can find on others and themselves. Our society tells us that anything bigger than medium is obese but at the same time, anyone smaller than a double zero is too small. This leads to harsh comments, side looks, and just plain judgment. Body shaming is a huge issue in our society, but remember that the people who have something to say have probably been brainwashed by a corrupt society.

The beauty standard in our society, in my opinion, is absolutely absurd. There are so many girls who want to "fit in" so badly they are destroying their bodies. Always worrying about what you put in your mouth, counting calories, or shaming themselves on eating that last piece of pizza, is no way to live. Be healthy, be happy, and be who you are without the pressure of our society. Don't let the number on your jeans define who you are as a person.

As a woman who has always been concerned with the way she looks, I can guarantee you it is so not worth the stress. Everyone's healthy looks different and just because you're not a size zero does not mean you're unhealthy. My healthy is most definitely not a size zero but I have no shame. Trust me, If your body wanted to be a size zero, then you would be a size zero. Everyone's metabolism works at a different pace, but just because mine works slower than yours does not mean that I'm not beautiful.

And girls, most men would rather have a woman with curves than a woman without them. Also, what fun is it for him if he can't take you out on a date for ice cream? It's not. Curves are beautiful, and I'm sure there are girls out there that wish they had them.

Moral of the story is, you are beautiful just the way you are and don't let anyone else tell you different. If you're healthy and happy in your own skin then who the heck cares what anyone else has to say about you. Rock what God gave you because you got it for a reason.

Curves are beautiful. Skinny is beautiful. Pale is beautiful. Tall is beautiful. You are beautiful. We are all beautiful just the way we are and the number on your clothes doesn't change a thing.