16 Songs You Need On Your Travel Playlist Right Now

We all need a road trip playlist, and I have the best songs to include on yours.

115
Cory Bouthillette

We all take road trips. Whether it's an hour flight or eight drive, we have a set of songs on our phone ready to be listened to and blasted for our enjoyment. We have songs that make us dance, songs that make us cry, songs that make us undeniably happy. We have an artist that is on repeat and an album that you can't travel without listening to at all.

With my own set of road trips coming up soon, I have decided to share some of my favorite songs that you need on your playlist. (I'll have my own playlist linked, too!) Add them, learn them, sing them, enjoy them!

1. "Pink" by Julia Michaels

Such an iconic song to bop to. Julia really popped off with this song, and there is definitely an "innuendo" she's talking about. It's probably one of my favorite songs of all time.

2. "1950" (Explicit) by King Princess

Harry Styles tweeted the lyrics to this song a few months ago. It's so great. I'm actually so mad King Princess isn't more well known - she's truly incredible. She deserves all the love and respect in the world!

3. "Dancing In The Dark" by Bruce Springsteen

I love the MAN Bruce Springsteen. He's an icon. He's the king. He deserves it all.

4. "The Sound" by The 1975

Honestly, one of the best songs off their discography, don't attack me.

5. "My My My!" by Troye Sivan

BOP. BOP. BOP.

6. "On The Loose" by Niall Horan

Would it be one of my articles if I didn't have my best friend on my playlist? No.

7. "Ophelia" by The Lumineers

I LOVE THIS SONG. I LOVE THIS SONG. I LOVE THIS SONG.

Best traveling song. Just roll the windows down and sing along.

8. "Wild Love" by James Bay

James Bay really did: that. It's such a fun song. He really killed it! (His new album is amazing, too! Have a listen!)

9. "Only Angel" by Harry Styles

I AM SEEING HARRY STYLES LIVE ON SATURDAY AND I AM GOING TO POP MY ASS TO THIS SONG. (I'm sorry if that is the first time you're hearing that expression, but, look it up and you'll understand.)

10. "Galway Girl" by Ed Sheeran

Such a fun song, that's all.

11. "Miss You" (Explicit) by Louis Tomlinson

Louis really put out a hardcore pop-rock anthem with this song. It's a great song to sing to, and you'll definitely scream the lyrics once or twice.

12. "Uh Huh" (Explicit) by Julia Michaels

One of her best songs, hands down. "Uh Huh" is a power anthem that you will start blasting and singing at the top of your lungs, especially with the moan at the end of the chorus.

13. "The Pressure" by Jess and Gabriel (Conte)

Jess and Gabe covered this song on their second EP Album (I'm not sure who sang it originally), but it's so fun to listen to, and you can't help but clap and sing along (as with every other song on this playlist).

14. "The Tide" by Niall Horan

It's honestly the BEST road trip song. Such a great song. It's got a great set of drums and bass and guitar (courtesy of Niall, of course) and you can't help but dance and have a GREAT time.

15. "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction

Truly an iconic anthem. I absolutely love this song and you can't help but pull what Harry Styles does: never turn it off.

16. "Kiwi" by Harry Styles

Roll the windows down. Turn your radio as loud as it could go. SCREAM.

(Also, yes, the music video makes NO SENSE, but it's Harry, so, it's fine)

MY PLAYLIST