Six Signs You Need A Relationship

Six Signs You Need A Relationship

One of these must be noticable.

10
Six Signs You Need A Relationship
Facebook

Most days you wake up and feel great about yourself. Other days you want someone to wake up next to you. It’s a never ending battle of you finding love. Here are signs you really need to find a partner.

1. You hug a pillow way too much

Some of us are that clingy person that wants to hug everything and everyone in sight. The majority of that time you can’t, so the closest thing to you? A PILLOW! The perfect object that’s comfy and huggable, almost as if it came from your bed or something.

2. You’re the third wheel to every one of your friend’s relationships

Every single friend you know and love is in coupled up and is shutting you out. When they aren’t shutting you out and allow you to hangout with them while with their significant other, then congratulations, you became their third wheel. You’re the one that takes the pictures and listens to everything about your friend's relationship claiming everything they’re doing is relationship goals. Your day never goes dull!

3. You actually keep track of how long you’ve been single

If you’re one of those people that are organized and keeps track of everything in your life, then keeping track of this might be going a little too far. Okay, maybe it is too far.

4. You keep telling yourself you don’t need a relationship when you really do

You keep seeing these guys you want to go out with but you tell everyone you know they’re just a friend in your eyes. This little white lie won’t get you far because they will find out about your true feelings eventually.

5. Your friends tell you you’re ready too many times to count

Once they find out those feelings they will hunt this person down and ask them about you. Whether they like you or about something you like in case they have that same common interest. They may even ask someone they think might like you and go from there. You know that saying, “that’s what friends are for,” it might be one of the reasons they’re there in this kind of predicament.

6. You finally own up and say you’re ready

It’s been long enough. The thoughts in your head are spinning, people are asking you about having a significant other and you want to find someone. Not because they keep asking but because you want a relationship. So you take up that friend’s offer and meet that someone and see how far it takes you.

If being forever alone is not your thing at all and really consider this signs and realize you need to be a relationship like, now!