Six Girls You’ll Inevitably Have In Your Pledge Class

14

Your pledge class is probably diverse, but you are bound to find these girls in the mix.

The bond between you and your pledge class is very special. You’ve been through it all together and wouldn’t be the same without each other. In the beginning, you all seem to be one and the same, but as the semester goes on and you get to know each other better than expected, some girls in your PC will take on certain roles. We have a little of each of them inside us and we love them for it.

Intramural queen

Not all of us were blessed with the athletic gene. But there is always that one girl everyone counts on when the philanthropy is kickball. She’s tall, perfectly muscular and loves the gym – basically, everything you’re not. You hate her because while you are at home stuffing your face and watching Netflix, she’s at the gym picking up fratstars. It doesn’t matter how good you think you are at a sport, guaranteed that she’s better than you. But you can't help but love her because she is the reason that your sorority has won the last five intramural championships and every fraternity philanthropy that involves a ball.

Classy betch

We all like to pride ourselves on how classy we are and it's true. We wear $100 dresses on game days and use koozies with our beer. But were not always that perfect image of daddy’s little girl. Sometimes, we cut loose and drink a little too much or text that one person we probably shouldn’t have. We all do it and feel ashamed, except that one girl. She is perfect. She never takes the extra shot of tequila and you never find her in that dark corner with a guy who may or may not be a pledge. She is insanely beautiful and reminds you of a sratty Jackie O. You know she is the complete representation of your sorority and handles every situation with grace and, miraculously, never sweats. You’ve never seen her lose her cool, except that one time freshman year when she was dancing on the bar. Nonetheless, she is the image of perfection. You all love her and look up to her perfection.

Not-So-Classy betch 

There is always that one friend we have who will never refuse another shot of tequila or a game of beer pong. She is the one everyone wants to bring with them when they go out because they know she will show them a good time. When everyone is dead in the TV room from last night, she’s popping some Advil, chugging orange Gatorade and planning where she will make an appearance tonight. You can find her on top of a bar having a wardrobe malfunction or at the head of a table leading a game of flip cup. On Sunday mornings, her face is in the toilet regretting every decision she made, especially the one that involved that handle of fireball. She may have spilled an entire drink on you, but she always shoves her way to the bar to get you a new one. We all look forward to hearing her wild stories from last night, but let's face it, she doesn’t even remember what happened. It really is amazing how she manages to pass her classes and still go out six nights a week.

Beautiful one 

Not all of us are fortunate enough to be the girl who turns heads when she walks in the room. We can't all go to the gym and not look like sweaty pigs or roll out of bed for our 8:30 a.m. class and look like a super model, but she can. It is totally unfair and you absolutely hate her for being so perfect. You hate taking pictures with her because it doesn’t matter how skinny you are, you’ll always look fat standing next to her. Going out with her is the best because guys flock to her, left and right. But, going out with her is the worst because those guys ignore you. Sometimes you’ll find yourself spending hours stalking her pictures and hating yourself for not looking like that. The worst part is that she's the nicest, sweetest, greatest friend you’ve ever had and no matter how hard you try to hate her, you just love her more.

Monogrostitute 

We all love sporting our monogram around campus. It's the trademark of a sorority girl. But this girl takes it to the extreme. Her whole room is covered in her monogram and sorority mascot. You’ll always see her around campus flaunting her letters with her monogramed bag, headband, phone case, necklace, etc. Socializing is totally her thing and she has never missed a social event since freshman year. She may actually enjoy going to chapter and definitely will hold at least 10 exec positions by the time she graduates. You are probably a little jealous of how much she enjoys everything that has to do with your sorority and you know the PC under you was jealous of the stuff her little got. She is the perfect sorority girl you wish you could be and you love being with her because she makes every mandatory event a little more fun.

Groupie

She is always trying to get you to come to this one fraternity and when you finally give in and go with her you see why she loves it. She knows almost all the brothers including what room they live in, their family lines and even the code to the side door. As she walks through the door she goes through a line of brothers waiting to give her hugs as she finds her way to the bar where her favorite drink is already waiting for her. All her friends get special drinks from the bar upstairs and you realize why you love going out with her.