22 Signs You Go To ODU

22 Signs You Go To ODU

Where the best years of your life is spent.

183
22 Signs You Go To ODU
Google.com

Every semester new students come to Norfolk, Virginia to attend the school they choose known as Old Dominion University. There are many different reasons why students choose to come to ODU, but at the end of the day we all picked to come here to experience college. Whenever we are away from ODU on breaks we always talk about how we're excited to come back. You'll be lucky if you get the chance to spend the best years of your life here at ODU.

Here are signs you attend ODU:

1. Do not step on the seal until graduation, but ride the lion before graduation

2. Everyone is on campus when it's nice out.

3. When it rains campus is basically underwater.

4. You've heard of the name Trey Freeman.

5. The Edge or Mojo Bones is where people go to have fun on weekdays.

6. You hate VCU.

7. Safe Ride is always backed up on weekends.

8. You describe the two sides of campus as Killiam side or campus side.

9. The closet Walmart is 15 minutes away.

10. You still don't really know how to pronounce Norfolk.

11. Finding a parking spot in the commuter's parking is almost always impossible.

12. You wish all the houses around ODU were as nice as the new ones on 43rd.

13. You don't get surprised about getting emails saying an incident has happened.

14.The answer to late night food is either Cookout, McDonalds, or Taco Bell.

15. You rather get food from POD than the cafeteria.

16. There are way to many potholes and dips in the roads.

17. Shuttles are either you catch it or miss it.

18. The Webb is crazy packed during activity hour.

19. You cross Hampton Blvd in hoping someone will hit you, so you get your college paid for.

20. You say SRC instead of calling it the gym.

21. You've taken a picture with Big Blue.

22. You're proud to be a Monarch.