If you're like me and you can't decide if someone is right for you or not, you make a pros and cons list. Nine out of 10 times, it's helpful. I decided to make things a little easier for the pros and cons list making individuals and comprise a list of signs that the guy just isn't right for you. It's hard to decide and you think that maybe you're overthinking or that you're just scared and trying to find flaws, but when it comes down to it, go with your gut.

He's not good for you if...

1. He doesn't make you laugh

Humor is SO important. What's a relationship if you can't joke around and laugh?

2. Your conversations don't have substance

Do you ever sit down and talk with someone for a while and then you sit back and ask yourself what did you just talk about? If the conversation is boring, your relationship is going to be boring.

3. He doesn't support your goals

Time to say "bye."

4. You don't get butterflies when you're around him

If you don't get that feeling in your stomach where you want to throw up, in a good way, he's not it. You want to feel excited and nervous and happy to see them and be around them.

5. He makes you feel smothered

Nobody wants to feel overwhelmed.

6. He doesn't respect you

Again, "Bye!"

7. He's a negative Nancy

We all need some positivity in our lives. Why be with someone who's a drag?

8. You can't truly be yourself around him

Be with someone who accepts you for you, completely. He's gotta accept your quirks and your spunky personality.

9. You don't get along with his friends or you don't like them

If his friends are jerks and he hangs around with not so great people, that shows what kind of person he is.

10. Your values don't align

Self-explanatory.

11. He tries to impress you materialistically

He can buy you all the bags, jewelry, and clothes in the world, but if that's all he has to offer, he's not good for you.

12. You don't see him as a friend

If you can't be friends or don't have that friendship vibe with him, then that's not going to do any good for the relationship.