4 Ways Astrology In Our Everyday Lives Can Be A Guiding Light

Astrology: The guiding light that can bring happiness to our lives!

33

It's natural to feel a sense of wonderment when you think of the Universe, Sun, Moon, planets, stars and the constellations. We all are curious to know the mystery behind its formation and how it seems to influence our lives. This has prompted the study of the movements and relative positions of the celestial bodies known as astrology.

Let's get to know a little about astrology.

Astrology is the study of the alignment and positioning of celestial bodies like the stars and the planets and how they can influence our lives. Astrology has been in practice for ages, and it has been an integral part of many cultures. Among them, India and China are two examples of such countries that still put a lot of emphasis on astrology.

According to astrologers, astrology is not only about making future predictions, but it's also about getting to know the subsequent impact of the cosmic bodies on our behavior, affairs and life. Astrology is an ancient analytical science that can reveal your past, present and future.

As per astrologers, our birth time plays a crucial role as it offers the cosmic clues regarding our character traits, inherent qualities, likes, dislikes and talents. Astrology can help you know and understand yourself better, both about your hidden inner self and the outer self. Moreover, astrology can offer you guidance for every small or big event in your life.

When it comes to studying the celestial bodies' placement and alignment, not everyone can do it. One needs to consult a skilled and experienced astrologer who has specialized knowledge about the celestial bodies. Nowadays, it has become quite easy to consult the best astrologer on online platforms like AstroYogi.

You might not even realize it, but astrology can influence your lives in many ways. Let's take a look at some of the ways astrology influences our lives.

1. Planning Events

Auspicious time can play a huge role in ensuring the success of an event or activity. Astrology can be used to find the right and auspicious time to do something. Whether it's launching a business, marriage, proposing to your lover, housewarming or joining a new workplace, astrology can inform you of the auspicious time that will guarantee success.

You can also refer to astrology and the moon phases to know the right time to go for surgery to improve the chances of success. Not only important events but also mundane things, like getting a haircut or going for beauty treatments, can also be planned according to astrology to maximize positive results.

For example, you shouldn't go for any change in your appearance, like a new haircut, when Venus is in retrograde, as the retrograde motion can cause things to go haywire in such cases.

2. Helping in Self-Awareness

The different movements, placements and alignments of the celestial bodies our birth chart reveals can influence our minds, emotions, potentials and talents. If you talk to an astrologer online, they can analyze your horoscope and reveal your capabilities and hidden talents. This becomes quite crucial in helping you make the right career choice or choosing the right study field.

A study of your birth chart also sheds light on your emotions and the relationships you forge. This will give you better insight into how you can manage your relationships effectively. Your horoscope also shows your compatibility with your family, friends, colleagues and partner.

Planetary transits, positions and conjunctions can say a lot about your body and the health issues you are likely to face. All this can enable you to be prepared and take precautions if needed to avoid them. If, unfortunately, they can't be avoided, you will manage them in the best way.

3. Navigating the Ups And Downs

Astrology can make your life simpler by foretelling the challenges you will face in the future. This will allow you to have a plan to face these challenges.

The planetary positions in your birth chart can also influence your mood and your reactions to events. Your birth chart can show when your emotions will be unsteady, which will enable you to put off important decisions until that phase has passed.

4. Showing Your Karmic Footprint

Our birth chart shows us the karma of our past births. As per astrology, all the positive and negative events in your life are the result of your own karma and the karma of others. According to karma, one always has to face the consequences of one's deeds, whether in this birth or the next. Your past karma shapes your nature and the events in your life.

Astrology can help you understand the reasons behind your problems by looking into your karmic footprint. Once the cause is revealed, astrology can also offer the solutions to overcome the difficulties you might be facing. An astrologer not only can inform you about your karma, but also the ways that can help you counteract your past karma.

By opting for astrological guidance, you can improve your actions, reactions, relationships, thoughts etc. Simply put, astrological guidance can help you lead a fulfilling life.