Sh*t My Roommates Say

Sh*t My Roommates Say

We've all said some crazy stuff.

2710
Sh*t My Roommates Say
http://cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/files/2015/10/29/635817285226740833-1101988828_Untitled1.jpg

Roommates have a special kind of bond that not even best friends have. They see you more than anyone else in the most sacred of places where you don't have to wear pants or do your hair: your home. Your roommates won't judge you for getting Chipotle for the third day in a row or for the one-night-stand that overstayed their welcome. They genuinely want to know how your mom is or what the latest drama is in your life.

Your roomies put up with a lot, and for that they are the greatest people on this planet. Luckily for you, you're free to say and do whatever you please because your roommates are stuck with you!

Here are 40 things that you have definitely said to your roommate or your roommate has said to you.

1. "Does my hair look greasy?"

2. "Can I look in your closet?"

3. "I miss my dogs."

4. "Let's make a Snapchat geotag for our house!"

5. "Is your wifi working?"

6. "Let's start working out next week."

7. "What time will you be home? I'm so bored."

8. "Did you watch the video I tagged you in?"

9. "Can we switch sides? That's my good side."

10. "No, like, I'm actually done with him this time."

11. "How much food are you going to order?"

12. "Wait! Will you grab my charger while you're upstairs?"

13. "Can we please go to Petland today?"

14. "Does this outfit look OK?"

15. "How sassy are we dressing tonight?"

16. "Let's just skip class today. We deserve it."

17. "Does anyone have any hairspray I can use?"

18. "Can I borrow a pair of your leggings? All of mine are dirty."

19. "Will you go like my Insta?"

20. *texts from the room over* "Want to get food?"

21. "Can I borrow your sticky boobs?"

22. "How many guys have you hooked up with on this composite photo?"

23. "What's his name? I want to Facebook stalk him."

24. "Don't tell anyone, but I...."

25. "Will you save me a spot at the library?"

26. "Whose clothes are in the dryer?"

27. "Make me eat healthy tomorrow."

28. "It's literally so f-ing cold in our house. I'm dying."

29. "It's literally so f-ing hot in our house. I'm dying."

30. "How many mini corndogs am I allowed to make?"

31. "I have One Direction stuck in my head because of you."

32. "Will you leave the door unlocked? I lost my keys."

33. "I had the weirdest dream last night."

34. "Should I wait a while to respond to him?"

35. *Passive-aggressive GroupMe text* "Whose dirty dishes are in the sink?"

36. "Let's black out tonight."

37. "Oh my God, look at this girl's Snapchat."

38. "I wish you didn't have to go to your meeting."

39. "Can I use your printer?"

40. "Honestly, what are we going to do without each other after graduation?"