Shows You Need To Watch Today: Based On Your College Major

TV shows you should binge based on your major

When you should actually be studying

268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9nudSkPOiI

Yes, we all see you in the library watching Netflix on your computer pretending to be productive.

1. Chemistry- "Breaking Bad"

"Breaking Bad"

c1.staticflickr.com

What happens when you combine education with methamphetamine? "Breaking Bad."

2. English- "Sherlock"

"Sherlock"

1.bp.blogspot.com

"Sherlock," based on the "Sherlock Holmes" novels. This stars Benedict Cumberbatch and will fulfill all literary desires.

3. Pop Culture- "Riverdale"

images.cwtv.com

"Riverdale," because comics never go out of style.

4. Mythology- "Game of Thrones"

c1.staticflickr.com

"Game of Thrones" is based on the fantasy novels by George R. R. Martin.

5. Religion- "the leftovers"

cnemacentre.com

"The Leftovers"

When 2% of the population disappears, people must learn to dominate the ways of Nature.

6. Undeclared- "undeclared"

next-episode.net

"Undeclared," first airing in 2001, it is short-lived but none-the-less entertaining.

7. Biology- "Grey's Anatomy"

Grey's Anatomy

c1.staticflickr.com

"Grey's Anatomy" is so much more than biology and medicine. Since 2005, Shonda Rhimes has broken our hearts, given us joy, and taught us about love in a hospital setting all through the eyes of Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) and her co-workers.

8. History- "Drunk History"

i.ytimg.com

"Drunk History" is both semi-historical and hysterical.

9. Communications- "The Newsroom"

www.tvtyrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/the-newsroom.png

"The Newsroom," where ethics and logic collide.

10. Law- "How To Get Away With Murder"

c1.staticflickr.com

"How To Get Away With Murder" is a television show about aspiring lawyers who cannot seem to steer clear of trouble.

11. Government/ Political Science- "Suits"

s1.bwallpapers.com

"Suits," starring Patrick J. Adams and Gabriel Macht, first aired in 2011.

12. Criminal Justice- "Orange is the new Black"

www.tubefilter.com

"Orange Is The New Black" is an American comedy-drama starring Taylor Schilling. It received the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series in 2014.

13. Business- "House of Cards"

blogs-images.forbes.com

"House of Cards" Any show with Kevin Spacey must be great, right?

14. Psychology- "Criminal Minds"

2.bp.blogspot.com

Some call "Criminal Minds" creepy and augmented, others call it realistic and undeniably addicting.

15. Engineering- "The Big Bang Theory"

c1.staticflickr.com

"The Big Bang Theory," for the theoretical physicist in all of us.

16. Marketing and Management- "The Office"

pbs.twimg.com

"The Office" has taught us so much, like how to be socially awkward, throw lame birthday parties, and prank our co-workers.

17. Nursing- "Nurse Jackie"

cps-static.rovicorp.com

"Nurse Jackie" portrays the struggle of addiction amidst the chaotic life of being a New York City nurse.

18. Sociology- 'The Simpsons"

pngimg.com

"The Simpsons" has accurately and hilariously reflected our culture's values since 1989.

19. Education- "Teachers"

www.trbimg.com

The six elementary-school educators in "Teachers" need a lesson in adulting.

20. Astronomy- "Futurama"

pngimg.com

"Futurama" is perfect for all time-traveling, space-loving, and alien-obsessing humans.

21. Criminal Justice- "bull."

televisionpromos.com

"Bull," starring Michael Weatherly, is loosely based on the early career of Dr. Phil McGraw. The show juxtaposes psychology and law.

22. Occult Studies- "The Vampire Diaries"

c1.staticflickr.com

Admit it... Before "The Vampire Diaries," you didn't know Occult studies existed (though Alaric may disagree).