Some people are excited for Christmas break so they can see their family. Other people are excited to go home and sleep in their own bed rather than a dorm room. I for one, am excited to go home for all of these things but also so that I can… BINGE-WATCH. Honestly, the only thing getting me through this quarter is knowing that soon I will be able to watch my favorite shows without feeling the overwhelming guilt of homework that I should be doing. Soooo here are some shows that my friends and I picked as our favorites to binge-watch over the holiday.

1. The Office 

Ok, I'm going to be completely honest… I haven't watched The Office yet! I tried to start the first season but life got busy and it never happened. So, we're gonna give it another go this year.

2. Manifest 

I've been seeing commercials for this for so long! Its giving me "Lost" vibes so I'm really excited to watch it!

3. This Is Us 

For those of you that know me, know that I NEVER cry. I mean it is RARE. But something about this show GETS ME. In my opinion, it is one of the most beautifully written and planned TV shows EVER. If you haven't seen this show, you are really missing out.

4. Riverdale 

This is my guilty pleasure show. The drama, the angst, the mystery are so cheesy but SO ADDICTING.

5. The Sinner

My favorite type of shows are psychological thrillers, mystery types. Big Little Lies, Sharp Object types are some of my favorites and now I'm excited to get lost in this new story with Jessica Biel.

6. Maniac 

This is one of the most confusing, intriguing, and baffling shows I've ever seen. I actually want to rewatch it. Set in a dystopian, futuristic dimension, Emma Stone and Jonah Hill embark on a series of tests that play with their mind and help them wrestle with inner demons. I kind of get Black Mirror vibes.

Christmas break is so close that I can taste it!! What are some shows that you are planning on binge-watching??