23 Shows to Watch on Netflix

23 Netflix Shows That'll Have You Binge-Watching By The Pool

Now that you're halfway through Summer and bored...

37

There comes a time for all of us (OK, maybe not all of us, but most of us) where we feel like we've gone through every single show on Netflix and think there is absolutely nothing to watch!

Well, I'm here to show you that that is an absolute life (maybe). I've come up with some sort of an opinion on every single one of these shows, no, I have not watched all of them, but I can say I've watched a good portion of them.

With that, I'll keep this short and sweet, here are 23 Netflix shows to binge watch now that you're back to school, halfway through summer, and feeling bored, or just need something to watch.

Continue on at your own risk!

1. "Grey's Anatomy."

Meredith Grey's life going through the drama of friendships and boy drama all while trying to show she can be the best and work her way to the top (along with everyone else involved).

2. "Shameless."

The daughter of a dysfunctional family trying to hold them all together all with odd parenting and teaching skills.

3. "The Office."

Basically the life of a group of people who work in an office, some drama, some hate, some love, all filmed in such a funny and captivating way.

4. "Gilmore Girls."

It tells the story of a young girl and her single mother and her ridiculous rich parents as they live in such a small and home-together town. No big drama but each of their stories have a way of pulling you in.

5. "Friends."

Literally a group of friends who live in New York and have various interactions with each other and themselves trying to tackle life, work, and love together.

6. "Pretty Little Liars."

Filled with drama, secrets, and lies, you never really know who's telling the truth and what's actually going on. Each episode leaves you on the edge of who did it, why they did it, and what's going to happen next.

7. "Scandal."

Olivia Pope has a knack for fixing the problems of rich people all on her own (with her A-plus team). She somehow works with the President and that's a whole new fix of problems.

8. "How to Get Away with Murder."

Annalise Keating teaches her way through law and how to be the best. Through that, she ends up teaching her students something more. With that, she gathers what she thinks are the best and brightest students to teach alongside her in defensive law, being a criminal defense attorney, and how to get away with murder.

9. "The 100."

After the Earth goes through a nuclear war, the remaining population goes into space only to be sent back to Earth if you are a teen prisoner. Their goal is to test: is Earth safe enough to live?

10. "Riverdale."

A town called Riverdale undergoes a traumatic experience of a murder. Who did it? All tied in somehow showing romance, murder-mystery, comedy, thriller, basically you name it, it's there.

11. "Queer Eye."

All taking place in a small town in Georgia, a fabulous group of five marvelous people work together to remake the life of people through more than just looks.

12. "Nailed It!"

Amateur bakers compete creating extravagant cakes, cupcakes, and savory treats. Honestly what could be more comedic than watching normal people try to make a unicorn cake?

13. "New Girl."

Jess, who's charismatic and the most ridiculous, goofy person you could know, finds herself with three new roommates, all who are men that have been friends for years. Watch her try to figure out herself, her roommates and what to do with her life every day.

14. "The Vampire Diaries."

After centuries of running, Damon and Stefan Salvatore, vampires, are tired of running. Trying to recreate a normal life, they both meet a girl. The same girl, but there's more about this girl that could complicate things. As if being a vampire in modern day society is a problem enough.

15. "Stranger Things."

A small town becomes corrupted after a young boy disappears causing havoc throughout. After countless searches and new faces, sci-fi discoveries, and some dungeons and dragons, the problems lie deeper within and they find that the government is the people who've turned them upside down.

16. "Black Mirror."

Just think about if all your worst nightmares and weirdest dreams were to come true, this would be it. Dark, twisted, and totally psychotic, this shows tells a different story each episode about a life you may never (or might) want to live.

17. "The Walking Dead."

A zombie apocalypse breaks out worldwide, forcing strangers and friends to fight to stick together to defeat the beasts and learn how to survive to save humanity. Heartbreaking, heart racing, and totally addicting.

18. "The Good Place."

When you die this is where you want to go. For Eleanor Shellstrop, this is where she ends up. But somehow she's not supposed to be here. Kristen Bell is totally hilarious in this (when isn't she?) and her character and co-stars help you fall in love.

19. "Glee."

The story of McKinley High School and the drama between the jocks, the geeks, and Glee Club. Somehow they're all tied together.

20. "Hawaii Five-0."

If you like CSI and you like Hawaii, you'll like this show. Hawaii's top cops working in paradise work to figure of crimes and murders all within with own lives in and out of state.

21. "Atypical."

Sam's in high school, and on the spectrum. His doctor says yes, and he agrees: he's ready to start dating. But with an overprotective mother and typical family drama, things don't always go as planned.

22. "White Collar."

To avoid going to jail, a con-man is assigned to help an FBI agent catch thieves. Amongst all things, he carries much bigger, much worse anterior motive.

23. "Quantico."

When evidence in a deadly attack turn south, FBI trainee Alex Parish must work backward to see who she may have crossed ties with and who could've framed her.

* * *

Alas, we've made it to the end.

Hopefully, at the end of all that I've covered multiple bases and given at least one thing that might be worth your time of watching. I will be honest and say I've watched about three-quarters of the shows on here and I am dying to watch the rest that I haven't.

Obviously, Netflix has a plethora of shows for anyone, you just have to take the time to start a new series. Whether I helped you or not, I guarantee there's a show for you! Happy watching!