"Show Me A Real Woman," you say, echoing back at the Victoria's Secret commercial.

Many things can anger me, and this phrase is one of them. As if just because she works for her body and is showcased for it (even if it promotes not-so-great ideals), she is less than a "real woman."

What is she then, a fake woman? Sure, they use photoshop, but I can guarantee you on the runway she looks pretty close to what you're seeing. Then what you're telling me, is the editing is fake, not her.

I don't know if it's because most people wish they looked like that, or they are jealous. However, blatantly saying she isn't real is pathetic, because she is real.

What is she, a potato? A child?

Yes, I understand Victoria's Secret has come under fire for many things, including their "Perfect Body" campaign. Even though they aren't promoting healthy ideals, these women still look like that.

Saying they are "fake" will not help.

What will help is showing there ARE bodies out there which look like that, and it isn't fair to shame someone for being in that shape. If they are underweight, call the company out on portraying ideas which aren't healthy for the models, and we can work together to fix unfair treatment they can face.

You are contributing to body shaming by telling Victoria's Secret models they aren't real women.

If you still don't think they are, how do you define a real woman? Their occupation and body type cannot define that. To be a "real woman" you don't have to be bigger than a model with a classic full time job. To be a real woman requires the mundane and the raw reality of humaity.

What I am trying to accomplish is the fact this is a much bigger issue than the woman portraying these bodies--start pointing fingers at the company holding them to such a high standard where most are underweight, but this doesn't make them fake.

Victoria's Secret models are real women, and I refuse to believe otherwise.