This is The Best Way I Can Think of to Show Love to the Child.

Now I'd like to share it with you.

1191
kids socks

Welcome the baby's birth is the immense happiness and unspeakable satisfaction for each newborn mother. From being pregnant, and giving birth to the baby to support, more expectations are accumulated every day within these ten months, and until the baby was born, the expectation and happiness reach the peak.

At the same time, there will face various unexpected problems due to the change in the role, such as psychological adjustment, couple communication, and nurturing care. I have to admit that as a novice mother, I was upset once as the causes of the tired childbirth process, postpartum psychological adjustment, or nurturing care, which is easy to produce some problems in psychology and emotion.

In the first few years of the baby's arrival, I had always been emotionally instability, sometimes feeling frustrated and suspicious about whether I could be competent in the job of "mother. Besides the mental exhaustion, you must pay attention to the problems of baby's health, intelligence development, personality cultivation, feeling a lot of pressure for times.

Fortunately, I triumphed over all these. Besides my deep love for the baby that has always inspired me, I also enhance my communication with my husband to make him deeply participate in childcare and share much responsibility for childcare work. Meanwhile, I often pour forth with him, who is my emotional trash can, comforting and helping me relieve my lousy mood thanks to his emotionally stability.

A few years passed, and the baby gradually grew like a god's gift to bring me numerous happiness. Now I don't blame myself anymore but hope to be the best mother. More often, I will accompany my kids to grow together to get new experiences every day. The kid has continuously studied and grown-up, and I have also constantly learned to be a better mother and how to love him much better.

Here I want to share my experiences, skills, and things I will do to better care for the baby.

1. Keep company is the most important. Spend time staying with every kid alone. Go outsides to have lunch, take a leisurely walk, read "Read another book," look up the album and baby books, play with your kids, or just go outside together to let them know you attach importance to them as an individual.

2. Teach them to think positively with a positive attitude. When they come in to have dinner, do not notice how dirty they are but say: "looks, you have a good fun!"; or when they make a mistake, do not say" you are wrong" but instead of "why not try in this way?"

3. Develop self-esteem and confidence by praising their hard and excellent work, not only for the result--let them choose their clothes, wear the "jewels" they make for you, or display the pictures they draw for you.

4. Tell them how wonderful it is to be their parents and how much you like their growing way.

5. Let the kids hear your praise for others accidentally.

6. Celebrate daily achievement. Make a special dinner with your kids, or present them some small gifts, such as kids socks; let them choose the types they like, like seamless socks for kids.

7. Try your best not to do the things your parents had ever done that you swear you will never do to your children.

8. Hug them every day, kiss them and say," I love you." Create a secret word, sign, or gesture only you and your kids can share each other.

I am still on the way to learning and growing. Each day with kids can have new gains and happiness. Though there will still be times of depression and exhaustion for some time, I sincerely appreciate God giving me the chance to be a parent, feel the love, and share the love.