Happy January, all of you Cape Cod locals, summer people, occasional visitors or heck, even fellow Massachusetts residents! If you haven’t heard about Odyssey, allow me to do the pleasure: Odyssey is a social media platform with an editorial backbone that allows millennials from communities all over the country to create content in a way that lets them share their voices, perspectives and creative visions with their peers-- and on a national platform. It attracts 30 million unique viewers a month, and that number is only on the rise.

We are currently accepting new creators for the upcoming winter and spring months! Do you have an idea for a Cape Cod-inspired topic you want to cover or a new recipe you think the world should know about? Or are you simply looking to vent about your New England wintertime blues? Now you have access to an outlet where you can create and share your ideas with your community. Cape Cod already has a thriving Odyssey community and we are currently seeking anyone who considers themselves to be a writer, video creator, or simply a creative social media influencer to become a content creator.

Content creators are expected to contribute one piece of content a week, but that can be all sorts of things. You can choose whether you want to write a thought-provoking longer piece or a lighthearted list or video. Same goes for fiction and poetry. The only things that can’t be explored are anything that's plagiarized, sexist, racist, or obscenely offensive. Past that, this is a creative playground.

If you are interested in becoming a content creator for Cape Cod Odyssey, request an invite right here: https://muse.theodysseyonline.com/apply

We cannot wait to receive your requests!

-- Your Comunity Editor in Chief,

Afton Andreadis