Reasons Why You Should Play Undertale

Reasons Why You Should Play Undertale

All you humans should give this game a try
367

You may or may not have heard of Undertale, and if you haven't had the chance to learn more about it, you are definitely missing out. This game, created by Toby Fox, has been nominated for three different awards so it's obviously got to be good. It was nominated for the Best Role Playing Game, the Best Independent Game, and the Game for Change. So if the award nominations don't get you interested, then the reasons I am about to list should make you even more excited!

Before I continue, I must warn you that to get the most out of the game, you really should play it yourself before watching gameplay videos on YouTube or Twitch. This game is extremely in-depth and can really make you feel emotions you didn't think could ever exist for a game. So please, if you are even slightly interested, go and play it yourself! Don't let the internet world ruin your game experience, but if you would rather watch other people first, I won't judge. Do your thing!

OK, and now we start the reasons why you should play this wonderful and amazing game!

1. This is the game of decisions

This game really tests you to see what kind of person you are. At every battle you choose what you would want to do, which is an amazing way to play a game for those who are indecisive! I mean, let's put someone who can't make decisions in a place where they are forced to make pretty intense decisions. Always a thumbs up in my book!

2. You are an adorable human in a world of...

Well we really won't get into that yet. But all you have to know is that you are that adorable little human as pictured above and you really rock those stripes. I mean, not too many people can pull off a striped sweater like your little character can!

3. Dogs.

I could write for weeks on how dang adorable all of the dogs are in this game. There are Temmies that are just so stylish; there are little white puppies that you want to cuddle all night long; there are dogs everywhere that just make this game that much more amazing. Trust me, play the game for the dogs at least. DO IT FOR THE PUPPIES. Sorry.

4. Your good pals

You have some great friends that you meet on your journey through this game. The sassy skeleton brothers as pictured above are some of the greatest characters in any game ever. Papyrus (left) and Sans (right) are just the best. I can't wait for you to meet them.

5. The adventures

The game is really amazing. It has you go through a ton of different adventures, you meet so many people, and you just get the chance to see all of this amazing art that was done by the creators of the game. The game is really cheap too so you can get it and enjoy everything that is Undertale. You'll really love the chance that you get to choose everything in the game too. It's just a wild ride from start to finish, and I really hope you give it a chance after giving this article a read. Goodbye, Humans!