5 Ways Sephora is shaping Shopping Experience

Who doesn't love Sephora?

121

Makeup! The most important word in a girl's life. All that girls need is a lot of awesome Sephora kits and I believe Sephora is taking the shopping experience to another level. Here's how

Need makeup TUTORIALS? Sephora got it covered for YOU

Need makeup tutorials? Sephora got it covered for you.

media.giphy.com

Sephora has invested in its website to enhance customer experience. This initiative includes a dedicated in-store space as well as an educational component online where shoppers can learn more about "better for you" products. No need to take makeup classes. Learn from Sephora's educational video tutorials on how to properly use different products.

Try Free Product Samples

Don't want to buy products before trying them? No problem. Sephora is giving away up to three FREE samples of any product made for you every time you visit the store. It's awesome!!

Sephora has its own version of Amazon Prime

Sephora has already launched its Flash Program in the U.S. The flash shoppers can get unlimited free two-day shipping and that two with no minimum purchase requirements and price as low as $15 per year. Moreover, if you are VIB's Rouge member then subscription service is free for you.

3-D Live Experience on Sephora App

media.giphy.com

Buying online is no more a problem with Sephora's Virtual Artist incorporating facial recognition technology and virtual reality. Now you can virtually try products through Sephora's app. Look at which lipstick shades suit you best and achieve the look you want. It's great, isn't it?

Sephora’s color IQ Technology is LIT

Sephora\u2019s color IQ Technology is LIT

Color IQ is Sephora's exclusive foundation-matching technology that allows the buyers to find the best suitable foundation as per their skin tone and skin type. Now it is more than picking up right foundation. You can choose the right lip color and concealer as well. What else a girl want?