Shopping Small Businesses For The Holidays
Shopping

8 Businesses That Will Make You Want To Shop Small This Holiday Season

Support small businesses this Christmas.

139

Just because Small Business Saturday has passed doesn't mean you shouldn't still continue to support small businesses! Here are some that I have come across and have affordable gift options for this holiday season.

1. All Things Lilly Ann

@allthingslillyann

I have followed this cute gal for a while and not only are her products really colorful and fun, she always posts recommendations about different products and life tips.

I recently made my first purchase from her though I've had one of her illustrations saved as my background for a while. One of the most unique products is the custom denim jackets she hand paints for clients, as well as her denim patches. If you live in the Raleigh area in NC, you can also go to one of her hand-lettering classes! Just scrolling through her Instagram account and website you can see how happy and bright her products are. Definitely check her out!

2. Worthwhile Paper

@worthwhilepaper

I came across this lovely gem of a store on my Instagram explore page and I'm so glad I did! The products are earth-friendly and a tree is planted for each sale, so you're really doing the earth a favor by making a purchase, right? There are planners, prints, cards, stickers, notepads, and so much more that would be amazing gifts this season.

3. The Shine Project

theshineproject.com

My friend recommended this business to me because of the owner's story and inspiration for the shop. Take the time to read her story as I hope it is as meaningful to you as it was me when I first came across it.

This shop sells clothing as well as jewelry, and part of the proceeds go toward funding scholarships for students in financial need, primarily first-generation college students. On the website, you can also choose to donate to students directly which speaks volumes to the character of the business.

4. Christina Kober Designs

@christinakober

I am always on the lookout for cute and quality jewelry and recently came across this business. All of the jewelry is handmade and has high quality materials, yet doesn't break the bank (what more can you ask for?). Many of the pieces have messages on them such as rings that say "I am worthy" or "Choose Joy" and feel very personal. These are great gifts or just a great way to treat yo self.

5. Whitney Winkler Art

whitneywinkler.com

I'm a HUGE fan of watercolor art and the products from this cute shop are to die for. She sells watercolor ornaments, prints (anatomy ones that are perfect gifts for any doctors or anyone really), gorgeous greeting cards, hand-painted coasters that are really bright and unique, and more. All of the products are really reasonably priced and make for great personal gifts this season.

6. Jess Sharp

@jessrachelsharp

This shop is based in England and has the cutest gifts that are full of positivity and are really fun. Her Instagram account highlights her products which include stickers, enamel pins, positive/ happy reminder prints, cards, illustrations, and just really creative, unique products.

7. Hello Adorn

helloadorn.com

This small business run by a husband and wife duo has the cutest handmade jewelry. The pieces are unique yet simple which make for great gifts for just about any woman/girl! Some of the necklaces can be customized as well which makes the gift that much more personalized. I'm a really big fan of the earrings because the metal isn't too thick and can easily dress up an outfit.

8. The Happy Colour Shop

thehappycolourshop.com

This business has the cutest bright desk stationaries that are sure to brighten up your day! You can find planners, stickers, notebooks, and other writing supplies that are practical but fun. Some of the stickers are a great addition to the notebooks and are really fun pieces.