How To Holiday Shop For Everyone In Your Life

How to Holiday Shop for Everyone in Your Life

When I say everyone, I mean everyone.

136

Holiday shopping can be difficult. I like to think outside of the box, not the normal clothes, shoes, make-up. Really dig into all of your relationships, and you can find the perfect, affordable, meaningful gift. If you need some ideas, I've compiled a few for your reference. Happy shopping!

1. Your parents

Let's start off soft. Parents love the mushy stuff. Give them a card that tells them how much you appreciate them. Tell them you wanted to save money because you are a responsible college student that uhh.. doesn't spend hundreds on food and possibly illegal substances while at school. Make them something, or frame a picture from when you were little, they'll eat that shit up.

2. Your sister

If you're a girl and have a sister, buy her a gift card to YOUR favorite clothing store. Tell her to stop shopping in your closet, and pick out her own stuff instead. There may be an argument, but the intention behind it is good.

3. Your brother

Deodorant? Cologne? Remind him he's not God's gift to the world and that he can be gross too. Shower gel, a razor, the whole nine yards! Remind him that he won't find a girlfriend/boyfriend if he looks unkempt. Hype him up after this to boost his ego, it is the holidays after all.

4. Your ex

This one's the best. It's basically a gift to yourself. Venmo request them. Caption it "for the emotional pain", "for all the dinners I've bought you", or just "for being an ass". This will remind them that they aren't getting a cute gift from you this holiday season, and they owe you one.

5. Your prof

A hobby. Get them a book or a streaming subscription or a pamphlet about all the things to do in the area. Just keep them from making grading papers and exams their whole life, they're people too. They probably need something to do outside from making powerpoints and ruining lives.

6. Your dog

The most important living thing in all of our lives. Give them all the love and hugs and treats you can! They can do no wrong. Use the money you saved from your parents' gifts and spoil your pup.

7. Your significant other

This one's tough. I'd recommend the coupon book for free back massages or hugs. If you want to buy them a necklace or shoes or something nice, that's all you. But bring on the mushy handmade gifts because they're fun and free!

9. Your hippie friend

This is where you break out the essential oils and succulents. A yoga mat? Yes! Vegan cheese? Of course!

10. Your hipSTER friend

Can't afford music festival tickets? No big deal. The largest size sweatshirt and largest framed glasses you can find will do. A longboard? Only if you really like this individual.

11. Your studious friend

Please, please, please get them something that has nothing to do with school! They think about that enough! Buy them a drink or a movie or something that makes them let loose and have fun!

And if all else fails, say it never came in the mail because technology sucks and you owe them one. They'll forget in no time.