17 Sex And Relationship Experts To Follow On Instagram

17 Sex And Relationship Experts You'll LOVE Following On Instagram

O they're posting the good stuff.

21842

I don't know about you, but I'm guilty of spending a bit too much time scrolling my Instagram feed for new and exciting content. While doing so, though, I've discovered some badass sexperts and relationship experts giving out incredible and free guidance to their followers and they make all that time on social media worthwhile.

Should you be looking to spice up your timeline with some of the O-so-good stuff, here are 17 sex and relationship experts you'll LOVE following.

4. Ev'Yan Whitney, @evyan.whitney

View this post on Instagram

give us our flowers while we’re still here—not because we’ve died viral deaths; not because we're in deep pain. give us honey and praise, give us recognition and gratitude, because you love us, because you see our humanity. it’s cool that people showing up. it’s cool that brands are donating money to help our efforts with racial justice. and it’s cool that me and my work has been made more visible during this time. but I have to ask: why were you not doing this already? why wasn’t donating to racial justice a part of your business model? why are you just now discovering Black businesses to patronize, Black people to learn from? why weren't your IG feeds filled with Black faces/voices to begin with? why is it that we have to die brutal deaths in order for you to care about us? why do we have to suffer incredible trauma for you to uplift our existence? we’ve been out here. why are you just now seeing us? it’s possible that the answer to those questions stem from the fact that you're just now waking up from the sweet slumber white supremacy lulled you into. but a large part of me knows that the only reason some of y'all are suddenly caring about my existence is because people are watching and it would look bad if you didn’t say something. the way Black folks are being pandered to right now, particularly by brands, is making me very uncomfortable. especially those brands who have done direct harm to us, who have exploited us, abused us, taken advantage of us, used our bodies for diversity clout. these brands suddenly care about our lives—only because it’ll affect their image and the heaviness of their pockets. and to those folks I say: I see you, and ask that you take the battle cry of “Black lives matter” off of your lips if it’s only meant to elevate and make relevant your brand. all this energy you’re spending highlighting us on your feeds, all these gestures you’re making to patronize our businesses, to learn from us, to support us, to hire us—make our elevation a part of your year round, day-to-day practices, not just when we have been on the receiving end of injustice, not just when our untimely deaths reminded you that we matter. see us always.

A post shared by Ev’Yan Whitney • they/she (@evyan.whitney) on

7. Ashae Sundara, @ashaesundara

View this post on Instagram

I am 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 with Instagram!!!! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I fucking love social media. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I am so grateful. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It is SO EASY to connect to the people I am made to serve. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It is SUCH A JOY to show up AS ME daily... becoming more potent and powerful every day I choose to say yes. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It is THE BIGGEST BLESSING to use this platform of expression, connection, and magic to make hundreds of thousands of dollars. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Social media makes it literally impossible for you to not live in your greatest aligned purpose, in my opinion. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You have free and clear space to speak to, connect with, and serve the people that not only WANT YOUR VOICE but light up your own heart. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Give receive give receive. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I want this for everyone who wants it. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Financial freedom by BEING YOURSELF and helping all the people whom are challenged by the very thing you’ve overcome. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It’s pure magic, and I deeeeeeeply want this for you... if you want it for yourself. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Which is why I’ve created 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘐𝘕𝘚𝘛𝘈 𝘔𝘈𝘎𝘐𝘊 bundle for you. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Here’s the deal. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You join today. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You sign in and get hours and hours of content. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You calibrate to prosperity through social media magic. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ And then we have 3 live calls together the 2nd week of August to take you to the next level of embodiment, confidence, and ease (both being yourself and SELLING) online. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ There are already quite a few babes inside getting their codes on and changing their lives, their sovereignty, and their confidence online NOW. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Link is in my bio for the bundle, babe. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ (Oh and PS: send me a message if you’re already in there + share how you’ve expanded so far!) 💋

A post shared by 𝙰 𝚂 𝙷 𝙰 𝙴 𝚂 𝚄 𝙽 𝙳 𝙰 𝚁 𝙰 (@ashaesundara) on

15. Dr. Morgan Cutlip, @mylovethinks

View this post on Instagram

HEY, I’M DR. MORGAN CUTLIP. I think I have some new followers since I last did this, so I figured it was about time to reintroduce myself. Here are some things you may not know about me. 1. I LOVE CHEAP DESSERTS. First and foremost Reese’s cup blizzards from @dq with extra Reese’s are my weakness. Then give me all the peanut m&ms, Reese’s cups, and snickers. 😋 2. I FEEL MOST LOVED WHEN I have quality conversations and when my husband says things or asks questions that make me feel visible and valued. 3. I’M MARRIED TO MY HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART. We met my freshman year in high school and I approached him first. 4. I’M FROM OHIO. I went to a school that had tractor day..a far cry from Southern California life. 5. I WORK WITH MY DAD. I have for over 12 years and he developed courses, that now we’ve redone together, that have been taught to over a million people worldwide. He also has a book and several of my exes are talked about in it luckily not my husband. 6. I AUDITIONED FOR STAR WARS IN GRADE SCHOOL. Umm I didn’t get the part 🤣 7. I HAVE A WEIRD OBSESSION WITH SHAVING MY LEGS EVERYDAY. My husband and I almost missed our honeymoon flight due to oversleeping and I still got my legs shaved 💥 8. I AM PASSIONATE PROVIDING PRACTICAL RELATIONSHIP TIPS. I love psychological and relationship theory but ultimately I want people to take practical tips and suggestions from this account. I want to help people take the guesswork out of their relationships. Because in the thick of them they can feel so confusing, I really hope this account helps. I also tend to have a lot to say about things, which is why each topic on my account gets an entire series of posts! Stay tuned for a new series starting tomorrow. Ok, I want to know about you guys.... tell me something about you? 📸 @tinaboydco

A post shared by DR. MORGAN CUTLIP |LOVE THINKS (@mylovethinks) on

17. Sara Reardon, @the.vagina.whisperer

View this post on Instagram

This is me today- the day before my 38th birthday. 🎂 No makeup. No Instagram filter. At the end of a day treating patients. And I still can’t wrap my brain around that I am this old!😆 When I look at myself now I see wrinkles, tired eyes, saggy boobs and a soft belly. And most of these changes have come over the last few years of starting a family, starting a business, raising babies, growing a marriage, and moving to New Orleans. So yes, I’m tired and this last year of loss and tragedy and uncertainty has been one of my hardest in a long, long time. But when I step back for a moment to look at it all, I have you tell you, I LOVE MY LIFE. I love my family. I am grateful for my two beautiful boys. I am lucky I chose a career path I’m so passionate about. I love being in New Orleans after moving away for 17 years. I cherish my incredible friends near and far- who may be states away but we can pick up like we just saw one another yesterday. And I feel incredibly grateful to have weathered hard times in my marriage and now be in a place of appreciation, gratitude, equity and peace. It’s all perspective and getting older and the current state of the world constantly challenges me to stay positive and stay grateful. So I must remind myself that these wrinkles around my eyes are laugh lines from happy times. The sunspots on my face are from hours spent outside playing with my boys. The dark circles under my eyes are because a snuggly 3 year old still crawls into my bed at nighttime. My boobs are different from years breastfeeding two boys which I wanted and worked hard to do. And my soft tummy is from two pregnancies that I wanted so badly and prayed for every time I peed on that stick. Yea there are tough times and there will likely continue to be, but my life is good and full and I am grateful. On the eve of my 38th birthday, feeling tired and old😆, I am living the life I’ve always dreamed of and I wouldn’t want it any other way.💕 #thevaginawhisperer

A post shared by Sara Reardon PT (@the.vagina.whisperer) on

Follow Swoon on Instagram.