Sure Sex Is Great, But Have You Called Your Congressman Or Done Any Of These Other 10 Things?

Well, have you?
221

Sometimes whenever I scroll through the Twitter timeline, I would see tweets that would begin with "sex is great, but have you ever..." or "sex is great but what about..." or something along the lines of those. I'm someone who thinks a lot of things are better than sex, and I think maybe it's because I have yet to have it and I'm OK with that (that was in reference to my article about never having a boyfriend and being OK with it).

So, yes, sex is great. But have you ever...

1. Read an amazing book that left you in a reading slump for days?

2. Listened to an album for a first time and had this one song stuck in your head that always gets you?

3. Wanted to go to a shelter just to pet all the dogs because all dogs are good dogs?

4. Found a recipe online and felt successful when you cook it right and not burn the house down?

5. Finished an essay that you were stumped on for a long time before the due date and wanted to cry?

6. Saw the cutest little kid or baby in public and just died of cuteness?

7. Felt rich getting that paycheck from work?

8. Called your congressman/woman about an issue you felt strongly about and you felt like you were doing something that could help?

9. Took a bath because you deserved a treat yourself day?

10. Felt grateful for having an amazing support system of friends and family?

11. Sat in bed wishing you had nothing to do and you want to be reincarnated as a rock in the next life?

Also, yes these were all created by myself.