Sex And The City GIFS That Are A Big #Mood

The best lines from the iconic series

20594
Photo by Emiliano Bar on Unsplash

Here we go...

When people start talking politics and you're just trying to have fun

"Love will find you" well, I think love got lost on the way or something because this is taking a while

Hyping yourself up qhen you see the guy you like making out with another girl at the bar

Putting yourself out there only to get f*cked over

When someone asks "What's wrong?" and you don't even know where to start

After you've been hurt once, twice, or ten times-- you have the urge to give up on love. Don't give up on it. Stop seeking it out, and let it find you.

Wanting to go out when you're at home but then you go out and wish you were at home

When you're so hurt or overwhelmed you don't even know what to feel

Forget diamonds-- vodka is a girl's best friend

No caption necessary

Learning to put yourself above others when needed

Finally feeling comfortable with being single

Overthinking 

Don't water yourself down for anyone

You are not too much. You're not too annoying, too loud, too fun, too smart, too extroverted, too anything. You know what you are? You are you. Don't let anyone try to tame you down into someone less. You are not too much, they are not enough. Someone who is enough for you is someone who sees you as everything-- whatever that entails.

Sometimes you just gotta dance it out

At the end of the night, no matter what guys you meet, you'll always have your girls