Serviced Apartments Rapidly Growing Fields in Business

Serviced Apartments: Fast-Growing Field in Business

16

Hotel industry is going through some tough times, since other accommodation options seem to be gaining on popularity. Indeed, the demand for them is so high that it outweighs the offer of this niche industry. That's why serviced apartments by VISIONAPARTMENTS and the like are so quickly booked nowadays. Given the benefits of serviced apartments, it's little wonder more and more people are choosing to stay in one of them. Here are just some of the reasons for the incredible success of serviced apartments industry.

Business benefits

It's not just the fact that all hotels are pretty much the same after some time and that corporate travelers get tired of similar spaces. The main advantage of an apartment is that a person can actually do some work in them. There's usually a proper desk, while in a hotel room the process of final touches on the presentation is done uncomfortably sitting on the bed, with a laptop in your lap. That's not the most convenient way of doing business, is it?

Also, hotels can be crowded at times, which roughly translates as not having a proper Wi-Fi connection in your room. On the other hand, there are no such issues in a serviced apartment.

More spacious

This is especially important if you are staying somewhere for several days. An apartment has separate rooms and areas, which basically gives you a greater feeling of ease. It's more practical and enjoyable. The feature is especially appreciated by people who often travel on business. They tend to feel quite nostalgic, so they find an apartment accommodation much more suitable and relaxing.

Flexibility is the key

When you're staying in an apartment, you don't have to pay attention to when you eat, or when the cleaning service is going to knock on your door. There is no pressure to have your meals or leave your room at certain times.

Guests and privacy

Compared to a hotel, a serviced apartment definitely gives you more privacy concerning who you invite over. They are also more convenient for entertaining your guests, whoever they are. It feels better to invite clients over to a room without a bed, doesn't it? As well as that, you can use the apartment's facilities to cook a meal and invite friends living in the town you're visiting. You needn't rely on of pressure them to organize a gathering. You can do it, too.

Money matters

This is one battle that hotels can never win. A serviced apartment is always more affordable than a hotel room. Let's take a look at what you get for a lower price.While in a hotel there is only a one room, an apartment has several. A hotel charges per person, while an apartment is rented per day, no matter how many people are going to stay. You don't pay extra for the internet or the air conditioning either. Food and laundry are much cheaper as well.

Food options

Not all hotels offer lunch and dinner, or even if they do, they're not included in the price and are quite expensive. Most hotel guests are lured into spending on hotel meals due to restaurant proximity. Eventually, they end up with quite a bill.
In contrast, you are more encouraged to either cook a simple meal on your own, or eat out in a place whose prices are below the hotel ones, and the service is the same or even better. One can always opt for an apartment in an area filled with restaurants or fast food places.

Laundry

Another benefit of serviced apartments is the flexibility regarding laundry. You can do it on your own, and you needn't pay for a simple act such as removing the stain off your shirt, for instance. In case you're planning on staying for a longer period, doing the laundry can be quite a hassle at a hotel. In serviced apartments, though, it's a whole different story.
Bearing in mind the above mentioned advantages, we can only expect for this business field to grow even more in the times to come. The price and service quality ratio is pretty amazing.