The 10 Servers You've Seen In Every Restaurant Staff

How do some of these people even make money?

1672

Every restaurant may be different, but that doesn't totally mean that the staff is. They may not wear the same name tag, but you'll almost always find these servers everywhere. Here are ten servers every waiter or waitress has worked with before.

1. The one always giving up their shift

Image result for work my shift gif

Literally how does this person even have money? They're never even at work I swear.

2. The one always picking up shifts

Image result for money gif

This person has all the money. No social life, but lots of money. The favorite of the server listed above.

3. The good looking one

Image result for good looking gif

They could honestly suck and still make better money than most of us tbh just because they're attractive.

4. The managers favorite

Image result for favorite gif

With the best tables, the best schedule, the best everything because management just loves them. This server can do no wrong, and even if they do wrong it's still fine.

5. The hot mess

Image result for hot mess gif

Might as well tattoo the word "Weeded" onto their forehead. You'll be bailing them out all night.

6. The veteran

Image result for i hate this gif

They've been with this restaurant forever and they've seen some things man. They'll be here when the place closes.

7. The one with the regulars

Image result for laugh with friends gif

May or may not also be the veteran as well. Everyone under the sun ALWAYS wants to sit in their section.

8. The gossip

Image result for gossip gif

They could probably get a job with the tabloids with how well the keep up with the latest drama. They always know the 411.

9. The sailor

Image result for potty mouth gif

AKA everything that comes out of their mouth in the alley is a curse word. They drop the f bomb more than any other phrase.

10. The pro

Image result for waiter gif

Dinner rush or rude guests be damned this person is almost always totally fine and generally walks away with stacks of money every shift. You should strive to be this person.